Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight, 

The rain was falling outside, the drops bouncing off the glass woke you up

The rain was falling outside, the drops bouncing off the glass woke you up. The light coming through the cracks in the gray cloth, covering part of the window, bothered your corneas as soon as you opened them.

You rubbed your eyelids with your right hand whining at the bothering pain that's coming from the left one, you never appreciated a good sleeping position until you couldn't do it now. Sleeping on your back wasn't comfortable at all. "Patrick you asshole!" You sighed.

When you got used to the brightness, sat up suddenly. Your eyes bulging as realized that this was not your bedroom but quickly recovered and remember that Jungkook took you here last night. 

'Speaking of the handsome young firefighter, what was that last night?' She questioned.

Your heart started to beat faster and you felt your cheeks burning, "What? isn't it perfectly normal for two adults to have a sexual desire?" 

'Yeah?' 

You cleared your throat and nodded, "It's a part of being a human, don't tell me you were planning that we live alone far from people for the rest of our lives?" 

'But...... you sound worried a little, maybe because of his words?

"I'm serious, I don't expect anything from you."

'What does that mean?'

"I....... I d-don't know! It could mean anything, I don't care!" You sighed shaking your head to stop overthinking, you were supposed to relax and take a good break before focusing on your job and what you really came here to do. 

'See, you almost forget our goal, Y/N' she rolled her eyes giving you the usual attitude. 'You could barely eat outside with people last month and now you are jumping into a relationship?

"What relationship? D-don't you remember ........ Jungkook said he'll help me try new things, that's all"

'So....... what happened last night was trying? It won't happen again'

"O-of course," You swallowed and looked at your right. A glass of water and your medicine had been left there with a note written "drink me" with a blinking face, the handwriting beautiful.

Even if it wasn't just trying ........ I don't regret anything.

You smiled. Jungkook must have left to work early in the morning, did he sleep here? You looked at the empty side of the bed, you don't really remember if he slept here or used another room though you didn't sleep well you were so tired to be aware of your surroundings.

After drinking the medicine hoping it will stop the pain you stood up and walked to the bathroom, freshened up then head toward the kitchen.

.