Chapter Fifty-nine

Chapter Fifty-Nine,
.

You were in London, where pavements move like a great river of humanity, the roads rivers of cars

You were in London, where pavements move like a great river of humanity, the roads rivers of cars. These buildings have seen the modern age pass, standing in silent witness, weathered rocks stretching toward the blue sky. You loved the city. 

Back then, your favorite part about living in London was the time you walk on the Westminster Bridge alone while counting every car passing. You'd memorize their color, brand, and sometimes if you were reading fast, their plate numbers.

You wouldn't care about anything else, people at the time were just inhabitants of Earth who you don't really care about. You were in your own mind, but now ........... Your focus was on one particular inhabitant of Earth, you don't even try to look at something else even though you missed the city and were curious to find out how things changed. The most interesting thing your eyes were busy with was Jungkook and the look of excitement as he curiously stares at everything around him. He looked like a kid visiting Disney land for the first time, his eyes wide open taking in every different thing he could spot. From a minute to a minute he would look back at you and point at something and says 'What's that?' and you were never more proud of being from the country that seemed to impress the man you love. 

"Can we go inside the Palace?"

"No Jungkook, we can't go inside the Palace." 

"What about that Shoredish or something?."

"Shoreditch, Jungkook.....Shoreditch ." You corrected. "And yes, we can go there but we need to head to the station and see what they need"

You chuckled when he pouted, "Well...... we aren't moving until I hear the Big Ben chimes." You smiled, "Your police friends can wait."

You sighed and looked down at your photo, "Ten more minutes" you mumbled, "God damnit Jungkook, it would have been easier if I bought a four-year-old with me." You scolded him 

He laughed and walked to big you a back hug while both of you faced River Thames, "Relax babe, you aren't here to work. remember?" He whispered into your ears, "Look around..."

You bite your lips and followed his gaze, people smiling while taking pictures, couples holding hands and just walking, children and families staring at the clock tower of Big Ben, the river, and everything their eyes could take. Their reaction was similar to Jungkook's.

You turned and smiled at him, suddenly forgetting the reason you were here, and just run your hands around his neck and pulled his mouth to yours. He smiled during the kiss and placed his hands on your lower back pulling you closer. "Do you want to check 221B Baker street?"

He looked down at you, "Where my Miss Holmes lived?" He smirked. 

You laughed, "Come here, I don't like when you stop kissing me." You whined and pulled him back placing a soft yet needy kiss.