You noticed how the man gave you a look but for some reason, he didn't say anything.

"Oh! Miss Y/N, you are here?" Namjoon shifted his glance from his friend toward yours.

You sighed, "Apparently," you didn't know if you should feel offended that he didn't notice your presence or you should never care.

Namjoon chuckled and looked around for a second, "Jungkook isn't here, not just today but every Tuesday he doesn't show up, y-"

"Why did you assume I am here for that man?" You raised your eyebrow and asked. 

"Huh? I m-mean ........I thought-........" 

"Don't," You stopped him, feeling slightly bothered by his words, "Don't think, please," 

Taehyung laughed at that before he stepped aside a little and pointed at you, "I don't understand what the chief is thinking, but she's my new partner apparently."

"Oh!" Namjoon blinked then smiled. "Well, I guess we'll be meeting each other more than we attend," 

You nodded, "I will make sure that won't bother, Captain," 

"Alright, let's get into this then," Taehyung walked toward the table and sat.

The next two hours all you did was record Taehyung and Namjoon's statement, you understood that the case was different from the one the chief was busy with, Taehyung probably wasn't in charge of big cases as the case was just a hit and run, though the victim died it still just a normal case that will be solved in two days maximum since Korea was a country that's literally under CCTV everywhere. 

And that's exactly what happened, the next day Taehyung got the license number and arrested the man while you just followed. Followed, yeah that's all you did...... well, except pointing out the suspect's lies and informing Taehyung about them. 

Today you were sitting in your new office which was also next to Taehyung's, "Seems like you became my babysitter instead of my superior," You mumbled under your breath but still enough for the man to listen.

"You should thank me for being around after I saw your terrible self-defense techniques, I still wonder how you joined our forces," He rolled his eyes but never stopped typing on his computer, you glared at him but didn't fire back since he was saying the truth, after all the falls and the painful bruises all over your body after one Karate lesson you finally admit that you need a lot of work to do to be able to use your body to do your job instead of only using your mind. 

"Well, Mr.Kim Taehyung, while you were practicing that I was learning new stuff that is way more useful then just using the fists to catch bad people," You informed him and looked away toward your own work which was classifying the hit and run cases by order, an unuseful work for someone like you. 

"Yeah, I admit your abilities are perfect for us but yet ........ If you don't want to get killed or hurt at least learn to punch some faces," He added. 

"My learning abilities are the best, you'll see.............. It will take only a few days for me to master that," You smirked when he sighed, probably bothered by your confidence. 

You looked around, there was a few on their computers and more walking around, each one doing their own job. Your gray eyes followed the man with the green hat as he walked toward the stairs by the corner, without even realizing it your fists clenched as you watched him disappeared toward the direction you'd do anything to go to, actually it was the whole reason you joined the police.