Expelled

Chapter where Tommy and Tubbo got expelled.

'~Tubbo~'

I watch Tommy walk towards me with a small pep in his step. I can tell something exciting happened today. I can't wait for him to tell me, it could either be extremely violent or extremely funny. I never know with Tommy.

"Hey Tubbo, guess what." He says as he walks up to me. I look up at him slightly and tilt my head and hum. He pulls out a ship in a bottle from behind his back. I gasp and grab it from him and start tilting it around carefully.

"This is so cool!" I exclaim. I hear some kids coming up behind us and I can practically feel murderous energy coming from Tommy.

"I bet we're gonna find someone with glass in their heart tomorrow." One of the kids says with a laugh. Tommy carefully pushes me behind him and steps forward towards the older boy.

"Say it again." Tommy says in a dangerously low voice. The boy smirks and shoves Tommy back, I scream and rush towards him only to be pulled back by different one.

"Your little boyfriend can't help you now." He growls at Tommy. Tommy snaps and round house kicks him in the jaw. He screams and then flicks a finger at the boy holding me back. He throws me to the ground before bringing his foot down harshly on my stomach.

"TOMMY HELP!" I screech as the air gets knocked out of me. Tommy whips around and kicks the boy in the side. He helps me up as we start walking away.

"As expected from the terrorist's children." Someone says. Tommy whips around and dives right back into the fight as the headmaster comes over. I rush to try and save Tommy but I'm stopped by the headmaster who grabs both me and Tommy before escorting us out of the school grounds.

"Wilbur is gonna kill us."

"Wilbur is gonna kill me Tubbo."