Chapter 12

'~Dream~'
I finally found out who murdered George. After a month of searching I found him, and tonight on Halloween night he won't suspect a knocking at his door. I'm wearing a black hoodie with the seams outlined in red, I'm holding a "fake" gun and have a black mask with a small white smiley face.

It's close to midnight, a time where only few would be out this late. I come from behind my tree before walking over to the door. I try to even my breath before knocking on the door. He opens it, I see his wife behind him. I normally don't like taking innocent lives, but she's not that innocent after all.

"Trick or treat bitches." I growl out, I shoot both of them right in the head. My gun has a silencer, no one has to know what I did. I close the door and start cleaning up the bodies, a hear a small creak come from behind me before freezing at the realization of what I did.

"Mommy? Daddy?" A small voice asks. I turn around and see a little boy in a onesie standing at the foot of the steps. I stand up fully as he flinches back. I take my mask off slowly before throwing it into the corner of the room. He looks around 9 or 10.

"D-don't hurt me. P-please." He whimpers out as he clutches a stuffed animal to his chest. I take my gun from my side and see him step back a few steps. I sigh, he saw me kill them. He saw me kill her parents. I raise the gun in my hand and make eye contact with him, and then I throw it away.

"Come here, I'll protect you from now on." I say in a shaker voice. I say as I hold out my hand hesitantly. I see him step back before Sapnap and Bad burst into the house clearly pissed off. Bad catches sight of the child as he rushes to comfort him.

"CLAY! What the actual FUCK?" Sapnap screams. I flinch back before lowering my eyes to the ground. He sighs before shaking his head and walking over to the boy and Bad.

"It's alright, what's your name?" Bad whispers as he hugs the child tightly. I step closer but with a small flinch from the boy and a glare from Bad I take the hint I'm not allowed near him. I nod my head before walking out the door and heading back towards the mansion.

I hear the kid faintly say his name, I don't know what he said exactly. But I do know that I'm going to protect that kid with my life, because I fucked up his.