Chapter 8

'~Wilbur~'
"No- AH!" I scream as Schlatt drops me onto the floor. I glare up at him before looking around my new surroundings. I huff as I realize it's a huge bedroom, most likely his.

"This, is you're new room. I'll be in the room next to you, if you're dying just scream for me and maybe I'll come see if I can help." He says as he turns around. I grab the nearest pillow to me and chuck it at him, it hits his head before he turns around with a slightly annoyed slightly amused face.

"Why." I say, it's not a question or a demand I guess. Just... Why. I'm sitting like a child with my legs out in front of me and my hands in the middle of them. He sighs before pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head.

"Because, you looked fucking miserable in the other room. All you did was sit like that," he pauses to wave his hand at me, "and sometimes eat a cracker or drink a cup of water."

"I don't know why I would ever do that, maybe because I've been kidnapped and thrown away from my friends and family." I say my voice laced in sarcasm. He rolls his eyes before leaving and slamming the door behind him. It's around 7 pm, meaning I would usually eat around now.

I miss my crackers... I think to myself as I jump into the bed. I close my eyes and decide to take a nap. Hopefully in my dreams I'm smacking the shit out of John for putting me through this.

~3 hours later~

I groan before turning to look at the time. 10 pm, perfect time to be annoying for the fun of it. I open my mouth and let out a blood curdling shriek. I hear something- or someone fall in the next room over. My door is suddenly slammed open to reveal a shirtless John wearing sweatpants and holding a knife.

"Where." He asks as he surveys the room. I laugh before falling backwards and hitting my head on the backboard of the bed.

"Karma bitch." He grumbles as he walks out of my room, he doesn't even close the door. I pick up a pillow and chuck it at the door. I hit it, it moved, but in the wrong direction. I throw another pillow which hits with a laud thunk. Suddenly John is in my doorway again looking pissed.

"You. Sleep. Now." He says pointing to me. I stare at him in silence before he slams the door shut and walks back to what he told me was his room. Yeah, he's not gonna get any sleep. I open my mouth to scream again before I hear John scream from the other room.

"IF YOU SCREAM ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME, LORD HAVE MERCY BECAUSE I HAVE SIX ROLLS OF DUCK TAPE IN HERE." He screams. I stop, very confused about how he knew before I spot the camera in the corner of my room.

"FUCKING PERVERT WANTING TO WATCH ME CHANGE." I scream back at him. I hear another thud come from his room, I hear his foot steps marching down the hallway and I immediately try to escape. He appears in my door way holding two rolls of duck tape.

"Come here."

"I'm not gonna cum for anyone fucking pervert."