Chapter Two

'~Philza~'

I lightly shoved Wilbur away as he continued to pester me about not being violent with the other parents and families and whatever. My blood was boiling never the less. I see Techno out of the corner of my eye coming back up from the basement. I snatch the gun from him and start walking towards the door.

"Phill! Really, we don't want to have to find another school for them!" Wilbur says as he chases me, trying to beat me to the door. Techno grabs Wilbur's shirt before pulling him backwards. I turn and give Techno a nod of gratitude before walking towards Wilbur.

"I'm surprised you're not pissed off, I know the only one you saw was Tommy but Tubbo looked pretty beaten up as well. They also insulted our name and tried to pt Tommy back in his 'place'." Techno says as he lets go of the other male. Wilbur suddenly looks up and his eyes flash dangerously.

"They hurt both of them? They. Hurt. Both. Of. Them?" Wilbur asks slowly. I see Techno toss him his hand gun, Wilbur stands up before kicking the door open and looking at us in confusion.

"Well are you coming or not?" He asks, I smile before motioning for him to go along. I turn to Techno, I see him drawing his short sword from one of his various stashes of weapons among the house.

"Yeah, yeah. Make sure Wilbur doesn't commit genocide I got it." Techno says in his usual monotone voice, I always wondered how he could say everything calmly. One of the many things I've always wondered about him since we met.

"Thank you, you know how he gets. We both do."  I say, I get a small grunt in response before we both walk towards where the angry man went.

Sorry for the short chapter, school is kicking my ass.