Chapter 14

Y'all... I forgot my previous statement... So how about we not have someone die every 5 chapters? I'll just make it come out of the blue now. Have fun y'all!

'~Tommy~'

"Can someone tell me where the fuck this child's fucking parents are because when I'm done with them they'll be 20 feet suffocating under ground." I say as I slam the door open to the meeting room.

"I want them cut up and fucking burned in a fire." Tubbo says as he walks in behind me. Dream and Sapnap stare at Tubbo clearly alarmed by his sudden outburst of rage.

"Okay... Both of you calm down. Dream already killed the parents because they killed George. We're going to be taking care of Harrison until he can be in training or chose his own path." Bad explains.

"Who's Harrison? His name is Teddy... Isn't it?" Tubbo asks as he sits down at the table. I nod before taking my seat next to him.

"No... she introduced herself to me as Juliana?" Eret says as he leans back in his chair. I cock my head to the side slightly before looking over at the now open door.

"Guys... So I found out something about our little buddy." Nikki says as she takes her seat next to Wilbur's empty chair. I stare at the blank spot in mourning before shaking my head and turning my gaze towards Nikki.

"He has split personalities... I don't know how to explain it that well but I just talked to a 18 year old named Levi in a 11 year olds body..." Nikki says. I turn my head slightly, Teddy seemed more like a 6 year old to me, but I thought it was just his shy personality.

"We'll do our research. This kid- or kids, are going to have our complete support." Techno says as we all nod.

Alright, so if you guys haven't gussed yet the child has DID. I'm going to do my research as well and if I get something extremely wrong or something that is offensive please please PLEASE tell me. I would love your help on this character. I'm not doing this to make fun of the DID community, I want to bring awareness to them. If people from the community find this offensive or bad in any way I will remove and rewrite this chapter. Thanks, and don't be shy to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

(PS I'm writing this in school rn I'm risking my neck for y'all. Love ya and have a nice day aight. If anyone bothers you tell me so I can throw hands.)