Chapter 7

'~Wilbur~'
No... No. I'm sitting in the middle of a small room with a bed, a book and a sink with a food cabinet next to it. Schlatt can't be John, he can't be. He would've told me, wouldn't he?

"Wilbur, stop with the confused look. It's pitiful." A voice says from the doorway, I turn and see him standing there leaning against the doorframe. He closes the door and moves closer to me.

"Stop, stop right there." I say in a shaker voice. I see him smirk before he continues to walk towards me and sit on the bed in front of me.

"Now now, I thought we'd catch up. Y'know, maybe become friends again." He says as he leans down towards me. He's been trying to talk to me for two weeks, and he always gets the same response. Silence.

He makes a small tsk sound before standing up and crouching in front of me. He reaches forward to touch me, I instinctively jerk my head, he catches my chin and pulls me forward forcing me to look at him. He gives a smirk before letting go of my chin.

"Hmm, you're lucky you're cute, or else you annoyed me to the point of killing you." He says, I let out a small gasp before turning away from him.

"Oh? Is that how I get a response from you?" He asks, he moves closer once again, and like the grown man I am, I fall down onto the floor and stay there. He picks my shoulder up, and I immediately put weight on my other shoulder, keeping me glued to the floor. He sighs before walking to the open door and standing there.

"Well... Are you coming?" He asks. I open my mouth and before I can stop myself the words come tumbling out.

"No I'm not gonna come. Stop being sexual." I say, I immediately regret opening my dumb mouth when I hear roaring laughter behind me. I sit up and glare at him as he howls. He stops eventually before picking me up like a potato sack. I start wiggling as hard as I can before a firm hand hits my butt.

"JOHNATHAN!" I scream out, trying to aim my voice directly into his ear. He starts shaking with laughter although no actual laughter comes out. I roll my eyes before putting all my weight onto his shoulder. I may be carried but it's not going to be easy. At all.

Hello! Fun fact, in this book someone is going to die/get brutally maimed every 5 chapters. Soooo next major trigger chapter is 10. Just giving ya a warning for the rest of the book.