Chapter 22

'~Tubbo~'

I open my eyes to find that I'm completely surrounded by water. My hands are tied to a chair that I'm sitting on and a machine is directly in front of me. Schlatt smirks before drenching me in water. I hear a growl behind me.

"Oh you bastard, you mother fucker, if you do this then you're going to regret the day you were born." Tommy hisses out. I'm confused, what's he going to do? He flips a switch and suddenly my entire body burns. I scream as I try and wiggle myself out of the handcuffs. It eventually stops and my head drops numbly to my chest.

"YOU BITCH! DO IT AGAIN AND I WILL STAB SHIT!" Tommy screams. I can hear him fighting with someone or something, trying to reach me. I can't see him, he can see me though. It's horrible. He does it so many more times, each time the pain getting more intense, and each time Tommy's voice getting more and more desperate, he even begged for him to stop.

"Tommy hel- AAAAAAAAA!" I scream as the burning returns, although this time it doesn't stop. More cold water is poured over me as Schlatt pushes a handle up on the machine. It keeps getting worse, I start to see fuzzy as everything goes black.

'~Tommy~'

The second they let me go I ran towards Tubbo and tried undoing the handcuffs frantically. Schlatt throws a key at me before walking off and leaving the same guards with us. I open the handcuffs and catch him before he can slide off the chair. His skin feels cold, but there's still a little warmth there.

"Give him this." The boy says, I think his name is Ace or something. But he hands me a small vile of some kind of liquid. I take it from him before looking at it suspiciously and throwing it into a random corner of the room.

"Tommy?" Tubbo's weak voice asks as his eyes slowly open. I hug him close to my chest in relief and feel him push his forehead into me weakly. I pick him up before letting him climb onto my back slowly. 

"Come on, we're supposed to lead you back to your cell." The girl says, I shake my head before following her. We pass by two rooms both of the doors are open, one has a roll of duck tape sitting on the dresser with two other rolls behind it. One has a messy bed, with everything thrown everywhere. The boy catches my gaze before holding a hand up to stop his sister.

"Oh, you're gonna get it?" The girl Silver asks. Ace nods as he walks towards the room and picks up something on the dresser and walks back holding it out to me. It's Wilbur's old glasses case, I open it up to find his ring and his favorite guitar pick.

"Yours." Ace says as he pushes us forward. I stare down at the small oval shaped box before nodding and closing it. I follow the two back to the god ridden cell and set Tubbo down on the bed. He mumbles something quietly before grasping my arm. I climb in with him and hug him close. I give him a small kiss on the head. I'm gonna stand watch over him this time, no one is going to take him to some torture chamber, they'll have to cut my arms off.