Chapter 13

'~Tommy~'
I was forced into meeting with this boy, I don't know why but I was. I walk into the room, he's sitting there with Bad twiddling his thumbs. The second he notices me he flinches backwards.

"It's alright, this is Tommy." Bad says. He gives a shy wave before hiding behind Bad, Bad reassures that he'll be just outside the door if the small kid needs him. He then leaves the room with a warning glance towards me, reminding me this kid saw his parents' bodies lying on the floor.

"Hey, I'm Tommy. What's your name buddy?" I ask, he looks up before looking somewhere behind me. For some reason Bad brought him into me and Tubbo's childhood room. I turn around before spotting a stuffed animal George gave to me, it's a huge teddy bear.

"Do you want this?" I ask, he nods slightly before sitting on Tubbo's old bed. I pick it up and slowly walk towards him and set it down gently next to him. He immediately hides underneath it's arms snuggled into it's chest. I sit on the floor below him, I'm not gonna force the kid to talk.

"What's it's name?" A small voice whispers out. I look up to see his eyes poking out from under the bear's arm. I smile before remembering I didn't name it.

"George, he's named George." I say quickly. The boy nods before snuggling back under the bear's huge body. I continue to wait for him to warm up to me. I know it's not going to happen in one meeting.

"My name is Teddy then." He says. I look up before smiling and holding my hand out politely.

"Nice to meet you Teddy." I say. He smiles before wrapping his hand around three of my fingers. I hear the door slowly open and turn to see Tubbo standing in the doorway. Teddy looks up at him before diving under the covers of the bed.

"Ah- I'll go..." Tubbo says, I shake my head before patting the floor next to me.

"Teddy, this is Tubbo alright? You're actually in his old bed." I explain, the second the words leave my mouth Teddy jumps out of the bed and trips falling down to the floor. I rush to catch him in my arms as we both collapse onto the hard wood floor.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know it be,noted t-to you... I'm r-really s-sorry." Teddy stutters out while hiding his face and crawling out of my arms and away from me.

"Hey, it's alright buddy." Tubbo says as he moves closer, Teddy flinches back before reaching to lift his shirt up over his head. Tubbo freezes as we both realize the same thing, this kid had some shitty parents. Bad comes rushing into the room before shooing both of us out and hugging the boy tightly.

"I want to shoot a bitch." I growl out once we're out of the room. Tubbo nods, he looks furious and Tubbo is never furious.