Episode 20

Cloud Fortress
Wolf-puppy Taehyung

Jisoo spun back once more. "Are you sure you don't need more rest?"

Rose sneered, throwing the are-you-serious look while being supported by Jimin, "It's just a knife stab, president. Even a gunshot wouldn't kill me," She declared proudly. "Now bring me to Hoseok. I wasn't done strangling him."

Jimin replied, "He's to be kept alive for interrogation. Tyrian's orders."

Rose groaned, slumping on Jimin and adding even more weight on him. The captain stumbled as a result and yelped. "Hey!"

Jin turned back to Taehyung and Jennie. "We'll be taking our leave now. See you at Crescent Tundra." Then the four students left Cloud Fortress for the Wolf Kingdom, where Hoseok is currently imprisoned.

The two captains watched their backs as they mounted on two pegasus hybrids, their magnificient wings spreading open before taking off gracefully.

Jennie sighed, turning around to meet the two patients lying on the hospital beds. The pegasi have never put in so much effort in saving two living beings that were at a brink of death. Moreover, two humans- the organism species which they despised for some reason.

Before any of the students could thank the Pegasus leader for saving their two fellow friends, Eilonwy had simply brushed the matter off, stating that it was her son that did most of the work, and flew away.

It was just a few hours ago when Rose had discovered Lisa and Jungkook stuffed in a hidden cabinet under the kitchen sink, their bodies bleeding profusely from their throats which were clawed out by the hiding imposter.

"There was no better word to describe Hoseok other than the calm before the storm," Jennie said. "No one has ever noticed what was actually happening around them, but when the harm is done, that's when we come to realize that it's too late to fix it."

Taehyung smoothed his invincible mustache in his chin. "There is another word we can describe him,"

The boy smirked before continuing, "The Silent Fart. Perhaps you fart so quietly that people don't even sense it coming- they just die on the spot."

A loud beep was sounded from Lisa's lifeline machine. Jennie rushed towards the bed to check for any abnormalities. But there only laid a peaceful-looking girl still in deep sleep, a thick bandage wrapped around her neck.

Jennie whirled back and hissed, "Stop talking nonsense, would you?!"

Taehyung shrugged. "It wasn't nonsense, Kim. It's facts."

The cheerleader captain turned to the other side. "What about you, Jungkook. You okay?"

Among the two victims, Jungkook was the only one who gained his consciousness back, blinking at the captains and unable to utter a word as his voice box was still wounded.

Jennie went over and fussed, fixing his blanket. "You and Lisa should stop isolating yourself from the group. You never know if there's a third person hiding somewhere. Now look what the monster's done to your poor throats!"

Taehyung scoffed loudly, unable to bare the sight of Jungkook getting the attention. "Earlier you tried to beat the shit outta him, calling him 'son of a bitch'. And if it wasn't for me holding you back, he could've gotten a purple eye! Now you're actually feeling bad for that scumbag?"

Mustering all his energy, Jungkook slowly raised his middle finger at Taehyung. Since his throat was still half missing and in the process of healing, he mouthed the words instead: fuck you.