Episode 11

Aquarious Pier – 8:13am
The Wonderland

This morning everyone took note that from now on, Rose will be officially dubbed as the heaviest sleeper among them all; they had woken up ten minutes ago, but the girl showed no sign in awakening from her slumber.

Their leaf pods had been lowered to the ground, and everyone was now circling around Rose. It was amusing how she could be the girl who constantly pulls a stern-face while never missing a chance to throw a sarcastic remark– as well as the girl who looked so soft and peaceful when she's snoozing.

"Someone has to wake her up." Yoongi declared.

The students began to shuffle around, clearing their throats or fixing their hair. "What," The mint-haired boy sneered, "Perhaps you guys don't have the balls or ovaries to do so?"

"Acting all mighty after waking up earlier than your sister, aren't you?" Crossing her arms, Jennie walked up to Yoongi until their foreheads were almost touching. "Why don't you wake her up?" She smirked.

Jisoo made a disapproving noise as she gently tore the two apart. "Alright, alright, no fighting now. Why don't we just ask the person she's most comfortable with instead of pointing at each other?"

"That would be a great idea," Hoseok agreed and they all turned to Jimin.

The basketball captain was snapped back from his daydreaming, his eyes blinking at everyone confusingly. "W-What?"

Before Jimin could even protest, everyone was ushering away teasingly. "Don't take too long, yeah?" The boys threw him winking faces as they pushed each other out.

Just when everyone had left, Rose's eyes immediately tore open, and Jimin yelped when she sat up.

The girl glared at the entrance where everyone had left, "Thank god, they're gone. Getting trapped in a forest then falling into a different world is cool, but with those annoying people? It's making me wanna tear my face."

"Do you not like them?" Jimin asked.

Rose turned to him, "Don't you?"

Jimin scratched his head as he grimaced, "Well.. getting trapped in a forest then falling into a different world may take longer than we expect. I mean– how are the police gonna find us when we're in here? And how are we gonna get out of here without guaranteeing complete safety?"

"So, you're saying that the only thing we can do now is to make friends?" Rose guessed as she made a face.

"Something like that."

"Damn, Jimin. I think you've gotten a little soft. You homesick or something?"

"Think about it, Chaeyoung. With all these stuff going on, and Baekhyun getting victimized by some... unknown culprit and is still lying unconscious in bed, the current friends we have right now might be the ones we need to depend on in the future."

"Ah, I get you," Rose tilted her head, "Sooo how do we make friends?"

Jimin had to mentally facepalm himself. "Idiot, it's just like how you approached me in the first place!"

"Ranting about how my step-brother should die to the person sitting next me in Physic classes is how people make friends??" The girl gawked, and Jimin sucked his breath.

"Chaeyoung, no."

"Jimin, yes."

. . .

The students were being escorted to breakfast by a charismatic hybrid with hooded eyes. If anyone were to describe him, they would say he's the exact male-version of Echo.