Episode 15

new update bc why not :)

㊦ ㊧

"Baekhyun, look at me. You have to calm down, you have to breathe slowly."

Only Jisoo and Jin, the eldest ones get to visit Baekhyun as he was suffering from an immense shock after waking up, and his brain was still going haywire.

Baekhyun began mumbling in the middle of breathing, "Where the hell are we?"

"It's a long story, just keep focusing on breathing. You're safe here." Jin reassured.

Baekhyun had calmed down after a while. Staring at the ceiling, he said, "Damn, I just woke up."

The rest of the students were standing outside the pegasean palace, waiting for a signal from Jin or Jisoo.

"I heard the Perfect Boy woke up screaming," Yoongi's gums were displayed as he tried to stifle his laugh.

Rose rolled her eyes and smacked his head. "You disrespectful bitch. Do you even know how much he's gone through?"

Yoongi hits her back. "You better stop hitting me.. sleepy hag."

"What did you just call me?" Rose snapped and began slapping her step-brother continuously, pausing to say each word: "You narcissistic swine, I hope you fall into hell 'cause all I know is that you're too short to climb out."

Yoongi dashed away from Rose, grabbing a branch on the ground and pointing it at her. "Don't you dare come close, you gangster hag. I have my fucking weapon."

Rose bent down and lifted up a giant boulder next to her. "You pompous penishead, I would like to see you try win against me with that walmart jedi."

Jimin began laughing until he couldn't breathe. "Walmart jedi."

Hoseok inched closer to the basketball captain. "How can she even carry that heavy rock?"

Jimin threw a look at the dancer, looking as if he was terribly offended. "What are you even talking about? Chae's the top shot putter in VXI. Carrying that shit is child's play to her."

Meanwhile on the other side, Taehyung crossed his arms and chuckled. "Damn, that woman ain't feisty without no reason. Look at how that sewage rat Yoongi is quivering."

Jennie called. "V?"

Taehyung looked down at the girl. "Hm?"

"Can you stand a little in front of me?"

"Why?"

Jennie scowled, "That Jeon bitch is staring. Block his view for me, please."

Taehyung smiled. "As you wish, Your Highness."

He spun to the direction, growling. "Watch'cha lookin' at, hah? You wanna fight more, is it?" At the same time, he stepped out to shield Jennie behind him.

Jungkook scoffed in response, looking away.

"Look into my fucking eyes, you nerd." The football captain strolled towards Jungkook perilously. "Why don't you glare at me like what your goth girl's doing right now."

Lisa glowered at Taehyung even more, fighting the urge to pull out one of her blades. "And instead of trying to stab me, why don't you go apologize to the person who had a heart attack because of your gamer boyfriend?"

"That's enough, V." Jennie reluctantly pull him back, but Taehyung did not move. His eyes continued to bore into Jungkook and Lisa, "I said, say sorry."