Episode 19

"Holy shit, hallucinating? That shit's nasty. I'm gonna check on her." As soon as Jennie blurted that out, Yoongi immediately grabbed her arm to stop her.

Then, the boy proceeded to glare at Jungkook in a suspicious manner. He indicated a certain direction with a tilt of his head, "Our chamber's that way.. so why did you came from the direction of the kitchen?"

Jungkook responded with a nonchalant laugh, "Calm down, Yoongi. Echo gave me a herbal medicine to treat Lisa's headaches, I just went back to the kitchen to thank her."

Rose's eyes darted at Jungkook as she realized something fishy was going on with him. Jisoo noticed that too and gave the red-headed girl a firm look.

But the girl did not show any response to the president and continued to observe Jungkook with a sharp glare. After a few minutes, Rose felt that just silently staring at the suspect would meant nothing, and the only way to take action was to blend into the crowd and slowly drift away.

She nudged the person next to her softly, "Jennie."

Jennie's eyes flickered to Rose without moving her head. She raised an eyebrow, what is it?

Rose, "I'm gonna check on something. Cover me."

The cheerleader captain noticed that the girl was carrying a different aura now, one that was so dark and suffocating as if she was gonna stab Jennie if she denies.

Jennie, "..to the kitchen, perhaps?"

Rose didn't need to reply. She simply raised her chin to point at Jungkook. "I don't trust that thing," She spat.

Rose sprinted to the kitchen as fast as she could, leaning on the doorframe to catch her breath. Then she was back to work, rummaging all around the kitchen, checking every cabinet and compartment for clues.

And for every door she opened, the faster her heartbeat went.

After slamming on the last drawer, the girl let out a frustrated sound. She gripped on her red hair as she thought: Where else could it be? A secret door? A-

She immediately whirled back, her eyes glued at a certain spot; the area under the sink.

She knelt down and began scanning for any opening or holes. There must be a way to open this shitty thing. Or else what could the Dragons do when there's a clogged sink?

Her eyes widened as she felt a tiny ledge. Wasting no time, she swung it open.

Immediately, a strong stench of iron engulfed her nose, threathening her to barf any second. Rose blinked her teary eyes as she tried to see what was inside, but it was so dark that she could barely see anything.

Rose shuffled around to find any torch or device that illuminates light. My phone. She thought and quickly turned around to fetch her phone on her back pocket.

But before she could look back at the dark area, an object, resembling of a large sack dropped out, hitting on Rose's back with a thud.

Rose's movements halted as she became paralysed at the sudden sensation. Sweat poured down her forehead as she tried to stay still as possible, steadying the object leaning behind her.

Terror sucked the very last breath from her mouth as she slowly turned back.

The colour quickly drained from her face, making her pale as chalk.

Because the object leaning on her wasn't some random rice sack.

In fact, it wasn't even an object to start with.