Episode 16

Chaedu-ri – 9:00pm

"Namjoon, are you the monster?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out.

Namjoon slowly turned back to meet Taehyung's eyes. "What makes you think like that, captain?"

Taehyung's eyes darkened even more. "You're awfully quiet all the time, no matter what the circumstance. And now.. seeing you blabbering about so many things.. about my family, and Jennie's. It's like.."

He approached Namjoon in a smug manner. "You're trying to put the blame on someone else."

"Speak for yourself, Taehyung. Your family carries out creepy blood donations, and ironically, those monsters feed on blood too. Who's the suspicious one now, huh?" Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

Hoseok held out his hands and reassured them, "Hey, hey, let's not go blaming one another now. Everyone here is innocent until proven. And I'd like to keep it that way."

"But it doesn't change the fact that one of us is the monster," Jin shuddered, "To think that it has been following us all this time.. from the bus ride to Evertit Forest, then to the dorms, then into Chaedu-ri.."

"And the fact that right now I'm actually breathing the same air as that same blood-sucking monster." Rose gritted her teeth, her eyes vibrating in both anger and fear.

"I know right, it could even be the one standing beside me right now." Jennie's eyes slowly drifted to Jimin next to her.

Jimin sighed. "Oh c'mon, so now you're accusing me? What about Jungkook?"

"What about him?" Jisoo asked.

Jimin said, "Don't you find him the most odd one? Like this dude just suddenly brought up this monster thing when nobody ever asked him to. To me, it seems like he's trying to act as the good hero so anyone wouldn't suspect him."

Everyone immediately turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he began to sweat. "H-Hey, what are y'all up to now?

Jennie took this chance to fire at the boy. "Proof that you're not the monster, Jeon."

"Why don't you do it first?" He shot back.

"I asked you first. And don't use my words against me." The cheer captain cracked her neck and fingers. "Because I'll definitely destroy you this time."

"I-"

Taehyung went to stand in front of Jennie, his bulk body easily towering over Jungkook's. "You started this monster topic, you do it first."

Once again, Jungkook eyebrows twitched at the sight of the football captain, his finger bones popping and twitching.

Taehyung cocked his head. "Oh? Finally getting irritated now, huh? That's how we feel when you accused ALL of us of being the monster. Get a taste of your own candy, nerd."

"It's 'get a taste of your own medicine', Taehyung. Are you that dumb?" Jimin snickered.

Taehyung smiled fakely. "It's 'drink more milk to make yourself grow', Jimin. Are you that short?"

Jin, "Okay, now stop! You wouldn't want me to yell at you guys, do you?"

"Hmm.. maybe you should, janitor. Scream so loud that Baekhyun wakes up so he can just tell us who exactly is this Taehyung-disguised monster, shouldn't you?"

After saying that, Taehyung went to grab Jennie's hand and pointed at everyone, "And when I come back, y'all are gonna fucking regret for accusing me in the first place."