Supportive

Kakyoin sighed as he stared out his window. He was going to attempt to come out to his parents. Though, he was nervous. What would they say? Would they still love him? Many questions pained the redhead's thoughts. If they didn't love him anymore he would be fine with it and leave. He finally worked up the courage and walked downstairs.

 His parents were watching the news channel and cuddling up on the couch. Kakyoin walked in, his stare glued to the floor. His mother, Aiko, noticed. "Oh no, Noriaki what's wrong?" Aiko said as she got up and cupped her sons face. Kakyoin looked at her with nervousness in his purple hues. "I-I wanna talk....It's not a big deal, don't worry yourself mother." Kakyoin said as he forced a smile to appear on his face. Aiko nodded and sat back down as Kakyoin sat in front of his parents.

 "So....What is wrong Noriaki? What's so important that you need to tell us now? And what's with the nervousness in your voice?" Kakyoin's father, Akinari, said as he stared at Kakyoin and watched the redhead tremble. "What would you two think if your son liked boys?.... A-And not girls..." Kakyoin stared at his parents with somewhat pleading eyes. Aiko and Akinari stared at heir son, not knowing what exactly to say. Aiko sighed and smiled as she grabbed Kakyoin's trembling hands. "We'd love and support him no matter what." Kakyoin hugged his mother after hearing those words.

 "Why ask us this though, do you need to tell us something?" Akinari said as he tipped his reading glasses. "I like boys......That's why I asked." Kakyoin said as his mother hugged him, Akinari sighed. "We'll always love you Noriaki, it's just that... You might have a bad life for being gay, you might get bullied or worse, is the boy you like really that important?" Akinari said as he bent down and looked into Kakyoin's purple eyes with his red ones. Kakyoin blushed a little, "Who said I liked a certain boy?" Kakyoin nervously laughed.

 "So you do!? Awww~! What's his name?" Aiko smiled at Kakyoin, who turned to the side in embarrassment. "We've been friends for a while... His name's Jotaro.." Aiko squealed a little in delight. "And?! Do you plan on confessing to him!!" Kakyoin's blush turned even more red, like a cherry red. "N-No!" Aiko frowned. Before shaking her head. "Lemme help you with the card!" "Wait what!? I said no Mom!!!!" "And I said yes! Now move your butt and let me help you!!! Or I'll tell everyone you dye your hair that pretty red color!" "But I don't!!!!" "That's the point!"

~~~

 Jotaro sighed as he walked around school, surprisingly his annoying fangirls were no where to be seen. Jotaro wasn't bothered, in fact he hoped every day could be like this one. He shook his head as he opened his locker to get his bag and leave. But when he opened it, a note laid inside with a green heart sticker on it. Now this was strange, because most confession notes had red hearts. He sighed and opened it. 
 "Meet me on the rooftop, it's important."
The note read in steady handwriting, like a woman's. Yet this handwriting also had a mans roughness in it. Jotaro grabbed his bag, stuffed the note inside, and started up to the rooftop.

 "Hello?" Jotaro called out as he looked around, his blue iris's widened when he saw the back and the red hair of someone he knew. "Kakyoin!?" The redhead turned around and walked towards Jotaro. They were centimeters apart, Kakyoin gently grabbed and caressed Jotaro's face. "I'm gay.." Kakyoin whispered before kissing Jotaro's lips.

~~~

 A\N
Early chapter again!!! (its short ik) And yeah. I made Kakyoin's parents support him, unlike most. Lets make that a trend, Kakyoin has actually supportive and kind parents. Ignore the fact that I'm writing a fanfic where Kakyoin's mom disowns him... I hope you all are doing well, in fact tell me how you all are today~! I love you all,
Arrivederci my Crusaders~!
~Misa

~~~