Two Birds On A Wire

Jotaro and Kakyoin walked quietly down the winter streets of Tokyo Japan, it was surprisingly quiet for Tokyo. But it was winter, the only thing heard was the two teenagers dress shoes stomping on the white snow covering the streets.
"Something wrong?"
Jotaro looked down at Kakyoin as he saw that the redhead had cuddled into his side.
"It's nothing, I'm just cold."
Kakyoin smiled weakly at the tall Raven haired male.
"Oh really? Here,"
Jotaro took off his coat and set it on Kakyoin's shoulders.
"Th-Thank you JoJo."
Kakyoin smiled at his companion as he adjusted the coat.
"You sure you won't be too cold?"
Jotaro nodded.
"I'm sure I'll be fine,"

After they're small conversation it was surprisingly quiet, just like before. But, that all changed when a birds chirping was heard.
"Huh?"
Kakyoin looked up at what looked like an electrical wire. His purple hues widened when he saw two birds snuggling together for warmth on it. One had red feathers, the other had black, like a crows.
"Hey JoJo, look!"
Kakyoin nudged his friends arm and pointed at the wire. Jotaro looked over, and he too had a puzzled expression on his face.
"But they'll freeze, this weather is bad for birds...."
Jotaro whispered disappointedly under his breath as he tried to light a cigarette, but his lighter was blown out by the cold wind.
Suddenly, the two birds both flew off the wire.
The black one landed on Kakyoin's shoulder, while the red one landed on Jotaro's hat.
"W-Wow..."
Kakyoin whispered obviously amazed by how close this bird was too him. Birds never get this close, specially not ones outside.
Kakyoin gently picked up the bird and smiled.
"Hey JoJo lo-"
He stopped his sentence when he saw Jotaro glaring at the bird in his hands. He looked, jealous?
Kakyoin looked at the bird in his hands, it seemed to be glaring as well.
"Aw! You two are like best buds!"
Kakyoin joked as Jotaro made a small, 'hmph!' noise and took the red bird off his hat.
Gently he caressed it's cherry colored feathers in his hands.

After a few moments the birds both flew off. Who knows where, all Jotaro and Kakyoin could tell was that they left together.
"That was kinda cool wasn't it JoJo?"
Kakyoin smiled as he turned to Jotaro. Who simply hesitantly nodded.
"You alright?"
Jotaro sighed.
"Can I do something, Kakyoin?"
Jotaro whispered as he got closer to his friends face.
"D-Do-o wha-at?"
Kakyoin turned completely red as he realized how close they were.
Jotaro gently grabbed Kakyoin's feminine waist.
"JoJo?!"
Kakyoin blushed even more in embarrassment.
"Something wrong?"
Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear.
"Jotaro, whatever your doing it isn't funny."
Kakyoin glared thinking it was some sort of prank.
"My love for you isn't something funny to you, is it?"
Jotaro whispered as he caressed Kakyoin's face with his free hand.
"What are you-!!!!!!"
Kakyoin's words were cut off with Jotaro's soft lips pressing onto his.
As soon as they unconnected they're lips Jotaro smiled.
"Those birds made me confident.....I love you, Noriaki Kakyoin....."

~~~

A/N
I actually got inspiration for this because of a favorite song of mine, Two Birds on a Wire, by Regina Spektor. It's a really cute, yet sad song and it really describes how they're relationship would be!(in my opinion). You should listen to it!
I'll make another oneshot before Mafia Man Part 3, or maybe not, I might not have inspiration. But I'll keep listening to songs and basing stuff off them 😅
Arrivederci My Crusaders~!
<3 Misa~

~~~