Needed Comfort

Picture doesn't have anything to does with the story.
  Also, Thank you,AngelinaFlamling for the idea!!!

 "Oh hey Jotaro, I need to tell you something!" Holly called. Jotaro sighed before walking over to her. "What do you want bitch?" Holly smiled sweetly before replying. "Your dad is coming back from tour early! He'll be here tomorrow morning!!" Holly excitedly exclaimed. "That's...cool? I guess. I don't really care." Holly frowned. "Why don't you care, sweetheart? Your father is coming back a year early from his tour, that doesn't excite you dear?" Jotaro shrugged before turning around and starting to get ready for school.

 "Jotaro!" A familiar voice called. Jotaro turned around and saw his friend Kakyoin wave to him before running to his side. "You've finally come to our meeting spot earlier than me!" Kakyoin laughed a little and smiled. "Oh- we were meeting today? Sorry I actually forgot......" Jotaro sighed as he tightened his grip on his bag. "Is something up? You seem down." Kakyoin frowned at Jotaro. "No it's nothing, let's just go already." Jotaro started walking to school. Kakyoin shook his head before racing to Jotaro's side once again. "I don't believe you. I really don't." Kakyoin glared at Jotaro. Jotaro heaved a deep sigh before looking back at his friend. "It's just... My dad is coming back tomorrow, I'm not sure how to feel about that. He hasn't been here for most of my life, so I guess I don't really see him as a father figure.." Jotaro frowned at Kakyoin. "Ohhh..... Well, maybe I can meet him? We can talk about how you feel about him when he's there!" Kakyoin reassured Jotaro and patted his back. "You really are a therapist huh, Noriaki?" Kakyoin laughed a little before him and Jotaro continued walking to school.

 Tomorrow

 "Sadao!" Holly exclaimed as she hugged her husband as soon as he walked in the door. Sadao smiled before adjusting his glasses, setting his bags down, and hugging Holly back. "Where's Jotaro? Is he at school?" Holly nodded and hugged Sadao tighter. "He'll be home soon though!" Holly smiled as Sadao bent down and kissed her. "Good... I haven't seen him in a while, I'm excited to see how much he's grown."

 "Are you ready to head home and see your dad?" Kakyoin sighed as he grabbed his bag. "Yeah.. Let's go." Jotaro grabbed his bag as well and the two began to walk to the Kujo residence. Only once being interrupted by the annoying fangirls who absolutely adored Jotaro. "JoJo!!!" "What Jo-" "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" The girls squealed before all running off. Most of them arguing about who Jotaro said it to. Kakyoin imitated the girls by lightly squealing himself. Jotaro elbowed him and glared at him. 

 "Welcome home Jotaro! Oh! I see you brought Kakyoin-Kun over!" Holly clung to Jotaro's arm. "Why are you such an annoying bitch..." "That's no way to talk to your mother." Sadao called out to his son before making his appearance in front of the three. "You're talking to me like I should listen to you." Jotaro glared at Sadao. "You should listen to me, I'm your father." Sadao glared back, his glare looking almost exactly like Jotaro's. "Maybe in blood, but not in my opinion." "Jotaro!" Holly gasped at what her son had said. "Why's that?" "You weren't ever there for me and mom, you only care about your job. You only came back because you had nothing else to do." The room fell into a shocked and uncomfortable silence. "C'mon Kakyoin.." Jotaro mumbled as he dragged the red head into his room. "I'm so sorry Sadao-" Holly finally spoke up as soon as a door was heard being closed. "No it's fine, I just expected my son to be more respectable."

 "I'm sorry Jotaro, I wish I could say more but I really haven't dealt with these types of situations." Kakyoin frowned at his friend. "No it's fine.." Jotaro sighed. Kakyoin walked over and hugged Jotaro. "......thanks." Kakyoin nodded and hugged Jotaro tighter. "Mhm... Don't worry I think you just need comforted right now."

~~~

A\N
Thank you again, AngelinaFlamling I really liked the idea. I will sometime write a p2 for A Small Malfunction, I need to write a CaeJose special first though. I hope you enjoyed!
~Arrivederci My Crusaders
~Misa

~~~