Rumors

Quick A/N:
I got some of this idea from Eclair_de_Chocolate's story, called Don't you Dare.
Please go read it! And if they don't want me posting this I'll remove it <3

Jotaro Kujo, a labeled deliquent, everyone fears him. No one dares to cross him, they know what he can do. He's very strong, and dominant, making him a very popular person.

Noriaki Kakyoin, a boy with no friends, this is because of rumors.
Rumors such as, he's homosexual, he's a slut, there are more just too many to describe.
These rumors started because Kakyoin was helping a student out, but turns out the student didn't want to help.....
He wanted to ruin his reputation

Two students who had almost nothing in common, untill they were signed together for a school project.
Who ever thought that this would be the reason they fell in love...

~~~

"Alright, today we're doing an assignment, it will take a while so you'll need a partner."
The teacher, Mr...Koolaid...;-;
Said while walking around the room.
"Noriaki Kakyoin with Jotaro Kujo."
Kakyoin's eyes widened at the pairing, while Jotaro just groaned a little.
Mr Koolaid kept going on with the assigned partners. Suddenly, the bell to lunch rang.
"I want you to meet your partner and talk with them during this time period,"
With that everyone got up.
Everyone except Kakyoin,
Kakyoin sat in his chair slowly banging his head against his desk.
While people walked by they glared at him or threw insults.
When Jotaro walked by he kicked the desk, sending the redhead to immediately face up.
"Get up, we have to go."
Jotaro ordered, Kakyoin would've said no if he didn't know who Jotaro was, but hearing the occasional rumor, he nodded his head and got up.

The two made there way to the rooftop, not looking at each other for a second.
"Your name is Noriaki correct?"
Jotaro sighed as they finally sat down.
"No, it's Kakyoin."
Kakyoin glared at Jotaro.
"Listen you don't need to be a little fuck wit just because I don't know you."
Kakyoin's eyes widened at those words.
"You haven't heard anything about me?"
Jotaro shook his head still glaring at the redhead.
"Should I know something?"
Kakyoin shook his head aggressively, not wanting Jotaro to know what kind of things they said.
He was scared...

After the bell for the end of lunch rang Kakyoin stood up and started leaving, but was stopped.
"Hey,"
A voice whispered into his ear.
Kakyoin felt himself tense up.
"What do you want, Yusuke."
Kakyoin glared.
"Oh nothing, just wanted to remind you that you shouldn't have let me said those things."
Yusuke laughed,
"You lied, I didn't want to do that. You forced me, technically raped."
Kakyoin whispered.
"Oh I'm sorry, can you repeat that slut?"
Yusuke giggled into Kakyoin's ear, flicking his earrings.
"You. Raped. Me."
Kakyoin's voice rose in anger.
"No, I don't think so,"
Yusuke laughed, obviously knowing he was lying and that no one would believe Kakyoin.
Kakyoin was about to yell in anger when.
"Hey, why are you picking on him for no reason."
A deep voice said from behind them, Yusuke gulped.
"A-Ah nothing!!!!!"
With that he ran off, confused Kakyoin turned around to see Jotaro standing behind him.
"What was that for?"
Kakyoin glared.
"I don't know? Did you wanna get bullied some more or no? You look like the kind of person who would cry as soon as he was punched."
Jotaro laughed a little.
"Are you bullying me?"
Kakyoin folded him arms, still glaring.
"No, I have better things to do."
Jotaro sighed.
"So you know who I am?"
Kakyoin frowned.
"No, but I can guess."
Jotaro shook his head.
"I heard the occasional rumor a student was gay and raped another student while helping him, is that you?"
Jotaro bent down a little and stuck his hands in his pockets.
"First of all, I didn't rape anyone, they raped me and they're a fucking liar."
Kakyoin glared even more.
"So the gay parts true?"
Kakyoin sighed.
"If I said yes would you beat the shit out of me."
Jotaro shook his head, surprising Kakyoin.
"You wouldn't?"
"No, why would I? That's a really stupid reason to beat someone up."
Kakyoin smiled.
"I'm glad you think that way."

~~~

After a while the two became more comfortable with each other, I wouldn't say friends but you could.
This all changed one day, while working on the project at Kakyoin's house.

"Alright, I think we're done for today!"
Kakyoin smiled at Jotaro as they say in the ground in his bedroom.
"Yeah..."
Jotaro sighed.
"Something up?"
Kakyoin frowned.
"Yeah,"
Jotaro turned to Kakyoin.
"What is it-"
Kakyoin was cut off by Jotaro grabbing him and pinning him down on the floor.
"What are you doing!?!"
Kakyoin yelled in anger.
Instead of answering Jotaro smirked.

"I never told you I was gay as well did I??"
Jotaro laughed as he squeezed one of Kakyoin's thighs, making the redhead moan a little.
"Th-That doesn't give you any right...."
Kakyoin whispered.
"I think it does."
Jotaro smiled and kissed Kakyoin.
Jotaro licked Kakyoin's lower lip but when the redhead refused Jotaro bit down on it, making Kakyoin whine while Jotaro slid his tounge in.

"I'm glad I listened to those rumors~"

~~~

A/N
Like I said if Eclair_de_Chocolate wants me to take this down I will :3
Sorry for not posting a oneshot in a while and sorry none of my oneshots are smut, I just don't feel like any of my smut would be good. I'm only good at fluff.
But if people want smut I can try!
Have a GREAT DAYZ(or nightz) my Lil Stardust's!!

~~~