It's Not Stalking If You're Friends.. Part 3[FINALE]

~★~

 "H-Holy shit.... P-Polnareff?" I quietly whispered. Polnareff was in a corner of the alleyway, he looked like he was stabbed... He was bleeding. "Polnareff!!" I ran over to him. "C'mon get up buddy!!!" I shouted at him as I started to shake him as if he would open up his eyes any second. "K-Kakyoin?..." I heard him say under his breath. "Yes!! It's me! What the hell happened to you!?! Where's Jotaro!?" I asked in a panic as I took off my coat and placed it around his wound. "That fucker stabbed me Kakyoin.." Polnareff glared at me. "Wh...What?" Polnareff nodded as he coughed up some blood. "N..No... Jotaro... Jotaro wouldn't do that!!!!!" I shouted at Polnareff as tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't- No! I won't believe Jotaro did this! "Well... Kakyoin, turns out your horrible at picking friends... You picked me and that bastard. You should get better taste..." Polnareff mumbled angrily. "I... I'm gonna go get help okay?" I told him as I put more pressure on my coat covering his wound. "No.. That's fine. I'll just wait here and die.." Polnareff laughed. I hit him across the face. "Don't say that asshole!!!!!" I shouted, my voice shakier and angrier than it was before. "Hah.. You're right I'm sorry," Polnareff laughed. "Stay here, I-I'll be back with someone!" 

 "Hey!!! Someone's hurt over here!!!" I shouted as I ran into a group of people. They all ignored me and kept walking. "FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!!! MY FRIEND IS HURT AND HE'S BLEEDING OUT!!!!!" I screamed as I grabbed someone by their shirt. They pushed me off and ran away from me. No one was even paying attention to me. I started to cry like a child. I got ahold of myself and turned around to run back inside the restaurant. I ran to the spot I had once sat in and grabbed my phone. I shakily dialed 911. Afterwards I ran back outside "Polnareff! Help's on the-....way?" Polnareff wasn't where I left him. "Polnareff!?!?" I shouted as my eyes darted all around the alleyway. He wasn't anywhere. I kept looking around... But he wasn't anywhere. 

 I started running home. I needed to see if Ayaka was okay. If she wasn't answering... I don't even wanna know what could happen. I know the police will be at the restaurant soon. But.. Polnareff's not there. They'd just think I was crazy... Wouldn't they? Well I'm fucking not. They'll find him, he probably went into the crowd and  got help. Yeah.. That's what happened. That's why I couldn't find him... I finally arrived right in front of my house. The door was partly opened. No.... I opened it up the rest of the way swiftly. "AYAKA!!!" I screamed as I ran inside. "Who?" A familiar deep voice whispered. "Jo..Jotaro.. Di..Where's Aya..." I asked as I walked into the living room. "Oh.. You mean that Ayaka. Well, Noriaki, it's hard for me to say this but... I really don't think the name, Ayaka Kakyoin. Suites her very much." I heard Jotaro say, I could hear the smile in his voice. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!?!?!?! DID YOU DO THE SAME THING YOU DID TO POLNAREFF TO HER!?!?!!?" I screamed at Jotaro as I shoved a lamp on a table to the ground. "Aww.. You're angry," YEAH!!! I FUCKING AM!!!!" Jotaro laughed. "That's adorable, I didn't know you could get angry Kakyoin. I guess every cat has their sharp claws."

 "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!??!" I felt someone grab me from behind. "I'm right here." I heard Jotaro whisper into my ear. "Jotaro.. Tell me where the fuck Ayaka is already.." I said. Jotaro, once again gave me a very sinister laugh. "She's outside. I must say though, blood was not a good thing to give to her flowers." My eyes widened. "You...You fucking killed her...Didn't you." "I knew you were smart Noriaki!" I turned around and looked up at Jotaro. His white coat was stained with what I could only assume was blood. He was smiling too... "Now I'm the only person who understands you Noriaki. You don't have Polnareff, nor Ayaka." I glared at him and balled my hands into fists. "You're fucking sick.... You know that don't you?" I said angrily under my breath. "Sick? I did you a favor. When I was done killing that woman who said she loved you I found divorce papers that awaited your signature.." Jotaro frowned at me. Wh...What? "No... You sick fuck!!! You're lying!!" I shouted at him. "I wish I was Noriaki. She's ungrateful. I'd be blessed if I had you as my lover, maybe even husband." Jotaro grinned at me. He reached out his arms, as if asking if I needed a hug. I backed up more until my back was up against the glass. 
 "You're all mine now Noriaki... If you call the police, I'll kill them. If you tell your boss. I murder everyone in that office... Just give up... I love you, Noriaki."

~★~
Word Count:842

~~~
A/N
Yes! The final of it is out! I hope you all enjoyed this mini series. As much as I enjoyed writing it! And I'm sorry, Polnareff was murdered. He did not find help. And I'm sorry, but not, for killing Ayaka. 
 Also, I wanna do more mini series in this, I have trouble coming up with something new every chapter. So next, I might do a mini series for the police force? Or one with the Yakuza... I'm still decided, but I will do two one shots that have nothing to with each other first. Including a replacement for "Drunk Confession" The Caejose story. Hope you're all doing mighty fine!
~Love y'all!
~Arrivederci my Crusaders!
~Misa <3