It's Not Stalking If You're Friends.. Part 2

~★~

 "Jo....Jotaro?" I whispered under my breath as I saw the figure standing behind me. "Wh-What.. Are you... Following me??" He gave me the signature glare before turning around and starting to walk away. "H-Hey! Answer me!!" I started  to jog towards him. "Were those footsteps I kept hearing.. Yours?" I tugged on his white coat, stopping him in his tracks. "No they weren't, since you said you were hearing footsteps I got worried so I decided to follow you to make sure no one was tailing, or stalking you even." Jotaro turned to me. "Oh.. That's kind of you, thanks." I tried to smile at him, but something about his words didn't seem right. I don't know why... I shrugged it off. "Well.. Bye then, I can take care of myself." He nodded and turned around. "Bye." He walked away. And I kept on walking home. Maybe I should get a car... I thought to myself. 

 "Welcome home Noriaki!" I heard my wife call out to me. I groaned quietly as a response. I wa still a little creeped out about how Jotaro was following me. Even if he was making sure I was safe. "What's wrong?" Ayaka asked as she walked out from the living room. "Nothing.. My day at work was just weird." I shrugged. She frowned and walked over to hug me. "I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything you wanna talk about?" I lightly nudged her off and shook my head. My shrugging her off seemed to upset her because she glared at me slightly before walking back into the living room. I sighed before taking my shoes off and hanging my coat up.

~★~
The Next Day..

 "Hey Kakyoin-Kun!" I heard someone shout as I entered the door to my work. I turned to the side to see Polnareff waving at me. "Hey Polnareff.. What'd I say about the formalities?" Polnareff laughed a little and patted my shoulder. "You said not to use them! Now what's wrong with you today? Did you not drink enough coffee?" Polnareff bent down a little to be face to face with me. "No I didn't even get coffee this morning. Something weird just happened yesterday...." I crossed my arms and turned away from him. "Ooh! Tell me! I love weird stuff!" Polnareff smiled at me. I sighed. "It's about the footsteps I've heard......"

 "....Your friend was stalking you?" "No! He was just following me. I just got creeped out by it." Polnareff shrugged. "I don't understand why you were so freaked or creeped out. He was just worried about how you said you were being followed." I frowned at him and slightly nodded.  "Actually, I wanna meet this Jotaro dude. How about we all meet up after work today?" Polnareff grinned at me. "Maybe.. I'd have to ask Jotaro about it." I said. "Awesome!" Polnareff cheered. "Can't wait." "Yeah... Now let's go ahead and punch in before we get fired."

 "Another friend of yours?" Jotaro asked me as he looked up from his cup of coffee. "Yeah! After work though, right now he's probably hitting on this girl named Tenshi, she works with us." I laughed a little. "How long have you and this Polnareff guy known each other?" Jotaro asked, completely ignoring what I had said. "About a year, we met at work." I said. "Then.. Would you care if something happened to him?" ....What?? "Wh-What do you mean?" I nervously laughed. "If he was killed or injured in anyway." I looked at Jotaro. My purple eyes somewhat widened. "Of course I would care! He's an asshole but he's still my friend!!" Jotaro nodded and turned to the busy street next to us. "Sorry- That was a somewhat weird question." "Y-Yeah..." 

 "I can't wait to meet him." Polnareff smiled at me as I texted Ayaka about how I would most likely be late. "Yeah, I'm sure you two will like each other!" I smiled back at him and stuffed my phone into my pocket. "He said he'd meet us outsi-" I opened the door and banged into someone. It was Jotaro. "You really were gonna wait right outside." I lightly smiled at Jotaro. "I'm Polnareff, Jean Pierre Polnareff." Polnareff smiled at Jotaro and reached out his hand. "Kujo Jotaro.." Jotaro slowly shook Polnareff's hand. "Aw, you two are already besties!" I joked as I grinned at the two. "So what now, are we gonna go out drinking or?"

 I sighed as I stared at my drink, every few moment I would pull out my phone and check my messages. Ayaka hadn't texted back, she usually texts me back within five minutes. No matter what she's doing. Suddenly, Jotaro got up. The table shook a little as my drink held onto dear life. Polnareff got up as well. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you two doing??" I curiously looked at the two. "Oh, Jotaro wanted to show me something. So I'm gonna follow him." Polnareff smiled at me as he pointed to a hallway. Most likely leading to the restrooms and whatever else is back there. "Oh cool. Can I come?" I got up halfway before Jotaro put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. "No... I don't think you'd like it, I'm sorry Noriaki." "Oh, no it's fine!"

 They've been looking at whatever that cool thing is for a while.. I thought to myself and looked into the dark hallway I last saw the two walking in. I got up and started walking into the hallway. I saw the two restrooms, but also a backdoor. I looked around. They probably didn't go into the bathroom. I opened the back door and went outside. I heard a groaning noise. I walked towards it. And my eyes widened in fear...

~★~
Word Count: 968

~~~
A\N
 I um- I'm sorry both of the parts end with "My eyes widened in fear" but I don't know what else to put there, I hope you enjoyed this part as much as the last. Sorry for not updating for like, 2 weeks. There's gonna be a part 3 of this by the way. Maybe a part 4 or 5 too! Depends on when I wanna end it. Anyway, I hope you all are good! Have a great weekend!!(It's Friday for me/The time I'm writing this)
~Love y'all!
~Arrivederci, My Crusaders!
Misa <3

~~~