A Small Malfunction

Cairo Egypt 10:37P.M

"Will he actually be okay?!" Kakyoin asked in panic as they saw Jotaro getting pulled into a room with many knifes stuck in his body. "Yes he'll be fine, we just need to transfer blood to him. Just like we did with Mr. Joestar." A Speed Wagon Foundation worker reassured him. Kakyoin sighed a little before slowly walking back into the room with all his friends in it. "Is my grandson gonna be okay?" Joseph said as he looked up after hearing the door opening. Kakyoin nodded before sitting down next to everyone. 

"Okay.... We transferred the extra blood into Jotaro but...." A Speed Wagon Foundation worker walked in and stared at the floor. "There was a.... Small Malfunction." The Crusaders raised eyebrows in confusion or either just put on concerned faces. "We transferred Jonathan's blood into Mr. Joestar, but for some reason...Only DIO's blood was the one that was transferred to Jotaro..." Joseph's eyes widened a little. "Does that mean...." "Yes it does,
Your Grandson Is A Vampire..."

 "Jotaro?..." Polnareff called into the dark room with the others behind him. "Yeah?" Jotaro's monotone voice called back. "Are you okay?" He stepped into the room. "FUCK OFF!" Jotaro shouted as he turned around to the door in anger. His open mouth revealing what looked to be fangs. Polnareff immediately stepped backwards. Pushing into Avdol. "I didn't mean to shout.. Just don't come near me. I don't want to hurt anyone, I already almost killed someone when they were pulling the knifes out.." Jotaro mumbled, obviously disappointed with himself. "We all know you wouldn't hurt us, also. We have our stands if you do end up attacking us." Joseph said as he moved in front of the others and closer to his grandson. "I have my stand as well. Which not to be rude but Star Platinum is more powerful than all of yours combined." Jotaro glared at them again. His turquoise Iris's gleaming in the dark. Like a light. "That wasn't called for! Hierophant Green can easily tie you and Star Platinum up!" Kakyoin shouted, his voice showing anger and offence to Jotaro's comment. "Oh yeah? Then go ahead, if you all wanna see me so bad tie me up."

"Are you feeling alright?" Joseph asked as Jotaro, who was tied up by Hierophant Green's tentacles. Not allowing him to move nor bite anyone if he tried to. "No. I feel like a monster." Jotaro glared at all his friends. "Just because the transfusion went wrong doesn't mean you're a monster. You're still our friend." Kakyoin smiled as he placed a hand on Jotaro's shoulder. "Yeah..." Jotaro sighed. "Do you think you can still go back to Ms. Kujo? You are her son after all." Avdol crossed his arms a little. "I didn't even think about that. Fuck.."

 Next Day, Tokyo Japan 9:57P.M

 "Alright, you ready?" Kakyoin asked as him and Jotaro stood outside in the dark in front of the door to the Kujo residence. "Yeah I think so." Jotaro mumbled as he dug his hands into his pockets. "You don't sound very sure, are you scared?" Kakyoin frowned. Jotaro stayed silent. "You are, aren't you? What are you scared of Jotaro?" Jotaro was still silent, yet nodded. "Are you scared of what she'll think?" Jotaro shook his head. "Are you scared if you'll hurt her?" Once again, he shook his head. "I'm just scared really..... I don't want to be like that bastard DIO... It's horrible." Jotaro mumbled as he crossed his arms and leaned backwards. "It's a small sacrifice I guess.." Jotaro sighed. "Well yes.... But hey, you're still alive." Jotaro nodded and Kakyoin smiled.  "We don't have to go see Ms. Holly tonight if you're too nervous, we can probably et a hotel room just like we did on the trip." Kakyoin reassured Jotaro. "I guess we could do that." Without warning Kakyoin grabbed Jotaro's hand and started dragging him along.

 "Hey Kakyoin," Jotaro turned to Kakyoin as he hugged a jacket Kakyoin handed him around his head to prevent the light from hurting him. "Yes?" "I'm happy you're doing this for me," Kakyoin nodded as he unlocked the door. "No I mean it..." Kakyoin stopped for a moment and turned around. "Wow, I didn't know you could be happy." He chuckled a little. "Well I usually am, you just can't notice." Jotaro smiled a little. "I'm glad you are."
 "The only reason I'm happy is because you're around..."

 ~~~

A\N:
Hello! I made a new one shot, it was inspired by @SkyeIsNotHere, though many people have made Vampire one shots, after I read hers I got the idea for vampire Jotaro, because I haven't seen any of those. I hope you all enjoyed, and I promise I'll try to make another part next week.
About updating too, I'm sorry fir not writing last week I was busy getting back into my school routine because of Winter Break ending.
Love you all~!
~Arrivederci My Crusaders
~Misa

~~~