Sweet Dreams and Midnight Cuddles

Jotaro said quietly in bed holding his boyfriend up close to his chest,
He couldn't ask for anything better, being curled up with his lover(boyfriend same thing).
In fact most people find it as a comforting way to spend Saturday and Sunday mornings,
This is only pure bliss, something you wouldn't get often with Joseph and Polnareff around, but they were out with Avdol.
Iggy was curled up next to Kakyoin, practically joining the cuddle party.

But when the door opens up to the hotel room you know that pure bliss is ending, Joseph, Polnareff, and Avdol finally came home.
Honestly, if you were one of them you'd be pretty happy to see Jotaro this close to someone.
"Piss off."
Jotaro hissed as he held his still sleeping boyfriend closer.
Joseph took a quick picture, obviously ignoring Jotaro,
The flash of the picture forced the red head to wake up.
"Ah shit."
Polnareff giggled as Jotaro slowly put Kakyoin down and started to approach the other three men in the room.
"Well before we die we bought these really goofy looking pajamas for all of us to wear tonight!"
Polnareff smiled as he shoved a bag into Jotaro's hands.
"Run!"
Polnareff started to run out of the room with Avdol following him, soon enough Joseph finally took off.
"Nigerundayo!"
Jotaro sighed at his old man and pulled out what was in the bag, Polnareff didn't lie, it was just some stupid looking pajamas,

One pair grey with black stars on it,
And the other green with cherries on it,
On the bright side both of them had hoods.
"Put this on."
Jotaro tossed the smaller one at Kakyoin who was still Half asleep.
The impact of the pajamas awakening him.
"What?!"
Kakyoin shot up.
Jotaro turned to him, a little bit of a concerned look on his face.
"What's this?"
Kakyoin held up the green pajamas tossed to him.
"Stuff the old man got just put it on."
Jotaro sighed as he slowly put on the star one.
"I already have pajamas!!!"
Kakyoin whined as he pointed at his purple pajamas he was wearing.
"Shush and stop complaining."
Jotaro slowly walked over to his boyfriend. Quickly whispering in his ear.
"Or I might have to punish you."
Kakyoin sighed at this and slowly put on the pajamas Jotaro yeeted at him.
God knows what Jotaro would do,
Kakyoin knew, and he didn't want to do it at a hotel when Joseph and Avdol had keys to their room.

  Jotaro sat down next to his boyfriend.
Kakyoin on the other hand, really didn't like wearing these because one, he thought they were embarrassing and two, he was already comfortable and warm in his other clothes.
(Tell me I'm not the only one who hates changing when the clothes I'm  wearing are nice and warm.)

It had been in a while, the two teenagers had just sat in silent until,
Jotaro quickly pulled Kakyoin into a cuddle,
"J-Jojo?"
Kakyoin blushed as his face was presses against Jotaro's chest, the two had been dating for a while but when things like his happened Kakyoin would still tend to become embarrassed.
"Shhhh."
Jotaro stroked his boyfriend's hair.
The room was so peaceful....
"Just let me love you."
Jotaro smiled as he hugged Kakyoin tighter.
But!
The door suddenly swung open.
Joseph stood at the door with a wide grin.
"SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!"
TO BE CONTINUED~~~!

~~~

A/N
Yeah, kinda got weird at the end XD
I hope you guys enjoyed this one!
Another short one, sorry!
I got the inspiration for this while trying to sleep and hugging my white seal plushie.
Arrividerci~

~~~