reflection

I am born with the mind of an observer, I am born with the mind of a thinker so I observe and think a lot. While meeting a lot of people in my life, I observe and think about them, a lot. There was a time in my life, where I met people who changed the way I think on whenever I have my deeds. These people did something unpleasant, the way they treated people around them was never been right. So I keep on thinking about them and their action. Yes, I admit that I hated their actions.

So I did my own reflection inside of me, I was thinking if I hated their deeds, I hated how they treated people around them, how can I help? I had been thinking for a week and I finally found the answer. By helping the people who were discriminated, people who were being hurt by these people, the way that I can help is by not doing the thing that I hated to another people.

We call it self-reflection. If we see someone doing something bad to another people and we hated it, then stand in front of the mirror of self-reflection inside of you. Imagine yourself doing that thing that you hated. The way you hated seeing someone doing it, yes people hated seeing you doing it too, if you are doing it. It is very important for us to always have self-reflection inside of us. This will prevent us from doing anything bad or wrongdoings to anyone in life.

Sometimes, it is not people around you that need mirror to look up on their-selves, it is us, it is our-selves who needs the mirror the most.