Samod

Samod means Love.

Love is a powerful thing. It can change the whole world, it can heal you, it can save you, it can do anything to bring you alive, and most importantly, love is the only reason why we are alive now.

Love is faithful. It stays with you no matter what, it will never leave you, it will never break your heart, because love is the reason why we are alive now.

I had been living 19 years in this beautiful world and I only realised that Love is a powerful thing when I reached 18 years old. I finally know what is love. Our idea of love is when you are in a relationship with someone and you do everything for them, our idea of love is when you say "I love you" every night before going to the sleep to your favourite person, our idea of love is when you saved your favourite person picture in your phone, these are the ideas of love in this world today but the real kind of love is actually when you sacrifice something in your life for your loved ones, the real kind of love is actually when you are faithful to your loved ones even if they hurt you every time, the real kind of love is when you heal your loved ones and not to hurt them and that is the real kind of love.

We had been living in a world where the action of love are misunderstood because we still have pains even if we love, we still have heartbreaks even if we love, we still have sadness even when we love while the real love will never break you down instead it makes you alive.

Gladly, I experienced love in my entire life. The love that I experienced is big, it is endless, it is faithful, it is merciful and it is the reason why I am alive now, the only purpose of my life. I would blame Him, I would break His heart, I would be so rebellious to Him, but He never leave, He never stop loving, He never stop giving me blessings and I finally know that real love would not hurt you. So when I experienced the love from this world, I was hurting, I was in pain, I was crying, I was in the dark, no happy ending was there for me because the love that this world offered is not the real kind of love.

When you are in love but it never works, you will feel pains, you will have heartbreaks and you will have a sad ending. Remember, I said real love will never hurt you. I know you met someone that you can finally love on, I know it will be hard to move on, but they hurt you at the first place, if the love that you had been experiencing was real, it won't hurt you at the first place yet it will be faithful, it will heal you, it will protect you and the ending will be a happy ending but since you are hurting now, you are in pain now, that means you are not experiencing the real love so gather all your strength and leave. Unreal love will never worth the fight.

I am glad that I finally learned what is the real meaning of love. So seek your way to the real love, the real love will always be there, waiting for you, the real love will always be here in your life, it just you have to find it and realise it because it will always be in your life since it has been the reason why you are alive now.