focus on the right people

There are two kind of people that we have in life, the people who let you down and the people who have your back every time. While walking on our journey of life, we will meet these kind of people and it is very important for us to choose on which kind of people that we should focus on.

If we focus on the people who let you down, we probably feel drained and down. Since this people is giving us bad vibes, negativity, they never believe in you, they did not see your worth, they downgraded you, they talk bad about you, they hated to see you grow, and most importantly they never have your back. Never ever focus on these kind of people, never waste your energy to even think about them, they do not deserve your care. Just do what you do, what you love. Rather than putting your energy on these kind of people, it is much more worthy for you to focus on people who love and care for you. People who has been there, supporting you, taking care of you and will be there giving as much love that you want and you need. These people worth your energy more than people who let you down.

Giving the right energy to the right person, to the right people will have you being happy and being in peace and that is what really matters, you are matter.