Tea and Coffee

Conan was not sure what to do. He recognized the young lady in front of him to be Yuni di Gigglio Nero, the introduction earlier has confirmed it- a bit far behind the bluenette, her ever so loyal Lightning stand guard. He found the rain couple at the same distance behind Tsuna-sensei, Taiyo has Takeshi, and Lastly, Byakuran has his storm.

The five of them are out of hearing range, but he couldn't help but felt nervous and out of place.

"What's the matter, Conan-kun? Does the espresso not to your liking?" Tsuna asked calmly after taking a sip of his own tea while the detective was in fact served with a mug of coffee instead of tea.

The glasses boy shook his head lightly, "no. Sorry for my rudeness, I was just... not sure why I'm here?"

At this Yuni, smiled, "like what we've mentioned earlier, Edogawa-san. We have something to be discussed with you."

"Yes?"

"It's regarding your flames and your condition" the only female present, smiled.

'Just to be straight, this condition... you meant this toxin in me, right?" He asked rather nervously.

"Yes. Now calm down. I don't know what This idiot has told you" Tsuna shot a glare st Byakuran who raised his hand in mock defeat, "-but you will be fine" he pats the fellow shrunken's shoulder, sparing a smile of his own.

"Byakuran-san didn't exactly say anything" the youngest of all that seated, said in honesty. There's no room to hide things. Not from these people, he has a great hunch of it.

"And I really didn't say anything. Mou~ I'm not lying, Tsucchan!"

Tsuna doesn't seem to be assured at all but he'll let this one slide for now.

"Anyways, back to the topic." Taiyo said this time, leaking his own sky flame to calm them all. Noticing this, everyone toned down.

"Conan-kun. There's a reason why you're able to survive the toxin, and it wasn't just pure luck" Taiyo started.

"I... kind of figured that My Cloud flame contribute in my survival then?" He smiled a bit. It's not that easy to link the dots, but it was a possibility, especially after some extra explanation from Hayato earlier today, and the four has been implicating that these talk will get linked to flames talk, so.

"Yes. Now, before We tell you further, I've seen you changing back to your original body several times. It wasn't something official, don't worry. I have my ways" Tsuna added quickly before the glasses boy could have a heart attack.

"Well. Yeah... you can put it that way. Temporarily back" Conan nods.

"How?" Yuni asked.

Not beating around the bush, he replied him, "alcohol"

"And he has the toxin creator on his side" Tsuna added, it was uncalled for, and Conan did flinch.

Then again, Haibara has been listed as one of the protected people. It should be fine... right?

"How did you have them around, Conan-kun?" Taiyo asked, having several scenario listed on his head, but he just need to make sure.

Slightly uncomfortable with the topic, The detective however doesn't feel threatened enough to cowers away. It's slightly odd that Byakuran hadn't said a word since then though.

"Her name is Haibara Ai. New Identity, ex-member of the Black Organisation. She never really mentioned about flames. So I really hope that Were deallong with Shallow ones"

At this, the albino pursed his lips a bit. "Well, bad news, no, these guys are not as easy to take down." He finally spoke up. "Flames, they have them. Used them. But the fact that Vindice never really put them on the hit list..." He trailed as Tsuna, being one of the Vindice himself, clicked his tongue.