Let's go!

The sunset hue seems beautiful as that moonlight thief ride his motorbike swiftly through the crowds, heading straight to that one particular detective agency where his little Sherlock currently resides.

'I wonder if he would like the costume' -because he made it himself and as much he dislikes the said character, thanks to that certain blond-bast*** as he dubbed, Conan will for sure looks cool in it... if not cute. He can't help a snicker.

He purposely didn't call to announce that he's coming either, it will be a great surprise.

And now that he has arrived, he would enjoy their reactions.

-However, hearing a loud crash coming from the second floor, Kaito was alerted as he rushed upstairs, hand ready to get his weapon in case needed. Still, he politely knocked.

"Ano...? Hello! Conan-kun?" He called which not so long later he got a reply from a rather feminine voice.

"Coming!" Mouri Ran, with no doubt.

Soon, his guess was proven right when he later got presented with a shocked expression of his childhood fried, Aoko's look-alike.

"I'm sorry but dad is-.... K-K-Kaitou KID?!?" -And that shriek is music to his ear, he smirks.

"Forgive me, beautiful princess, but I'm afraid you're mistaken me with a certain moonlight thief..." he said with a theatrical bow as he reached to kiss the back of Ran's hand, before then he retreated after receiving a rather menacing glare from that shrunken-detective. Still he smiles charmingly as he introduced himself.

"My name is Kuroba Kaito, a magician extraordinaire! and I'm not here for your father but rarher to pick Conan-kun." He says casually as he pointed to that not-so-child boy who immediately fixed his expression.

"Ah! You're early, Kaito-nii! Why didn't you give me a call?" -Another glare, but Conan has makes sure to shot it after Ran turned her gaze.

Cold sweat began to form on Kaito's forehead because, boy! That chibi is terrifying.

"Aha ha ha... I was thinking of surprising you. So, uh... surprise?" Kaito chuckled awkwardly as he scratched his cheek in sheepish manner.

"Mattaku..." Conan sighed before then turning to the still dumbstruck-girl, "Well, Ran-nee-san, This is the Kaito-nii, the one that I mentioned before. And don't mind him, he's one kind of Sonoko-onee-san"

At this, Ran blinked twice before snapped back, "Ah... I see. So, it's just a costume? I never seen anyone who has it this realistic, did you happen to make it yourself, Kuroba-san?" -at this, Kaito beamed.

"But lof course! Amazing isn't it?" He proudly says as he let Ran touch his suit, afterall this isn't the real thing.

"Wow! How talented you are!" Ran praised and Kaito's grin just got widden.

"Why, thank you! As KID's number one fan, it's just simply a must to do as much!" He said and Ran giggled.

"Wow... you sure reminds me of Sonoko, just like Conan-kun said"

Knowing who's this 'Sonoko', Kaito faked an enthusiasm so not to be suspected, "Ah, I'd love to meet her one day, we could be a great KID-buddies~" though deep inside he doubt that it would ever happen knowing the mentioned girl's personalities... plus, she's a blonde...

Okay, I know that it sounded racist, but what can he say? Annoying and blonde, both reminds him of that certain prick.

(A/N: Sorry Hakuba)

Yeah, anyway...

"So... it seems like you haven't dressed up just yet, ne, Conan-kun?" Kaito said, causing the glasses boy to roll his eyes while crossing his arm.