Beware of Un-Planned Heist

Taking a stop to a park, Kaito blinked at Conan's request...

"So... you want me to dress up as something else so that Ran would think that you enjoyed tonight?"

Sighing, Conan hummed, "It can't be helped. After sending me the picture of us she insisted for me to take a picture of myself. So that she would know whether I'm doing fine or not. Knowing how I keep on forgetting things apparently, she just wouldn't stop until I give her somekind of proof."

"You sure taking advantage of me, Shin-chan" at this comment, Conan roll his eyes. 

"What? It's just a picture. afterall, I'm sure you have another costume prepared, don't you?"

Grinning, Kaito then agreed, "in one term!" he pointed.

"as long it didn't involve with your night job or any crimes in general then I'll agree with whatever it is," Conan says in a bored tone.

"Wow, you really would do anything for her" Kaito teased whilst his little counterpart just huffed.

"not like that..." But a smile still bloomed nevertheless, "It's just... She worries too much sometimes. And with me being like this, there's just no way I could tell her anything. I even consider it miracle that she still wants me after all this time" -and then the taller boy went silence before then he beamed to lighten up the mood.

"Okay then~!" He cripped. "I'll take your request, Conan-kun, so you better take the best photo you can get!" -and with that, Kaito soon covered in smoke as his entire clothes changed as soon it's clearer.

Conan stared at the costume before then commented, "I should have known that would pick that as my costume. why am I still surprised?" Kaito just chuckled in return.

"Well, Come on! we don't have all night~"

Therefore, Conan took out Shinichi's phone and quickly take a snap.

*Click*

"Alright, done..." Says Conan. And Kaito hummed in delight before giving the chibi a thumbs up.

"As I've expected, you would look good in this Baron Night costume~"

"...narcissist..." Conan rolls his eyes in amusement, but still send the pic to Ran anyway before then he turned his attention back to the thief who has re-dressed himself in white.

"So... about your term?"

"Ah, yeah... about that-" Kaito took out something small with crackling hum.

'a white noise generator?' Conan's eyes narrowed, whatever Kaito's about to tell him, it was either serious to the point it would cost a life or it's dangerous enough to threaten them. It seems that Kaito has come prepared. 

He then started, "so, apparently, Tsuna and our invitees are both from Vongola. I'm sure you've heard of them?"

Conan hummed, body shifting into thinking pose as he replies, "I'm not quite sure about Japan, but I've heard that name several times as they were just as famous as Suzuki.corp if not more known. They work on some different bunch of industries afterall. Toys, Cosmetics, Fabrics... so, what about them?" he asked.

"well, I've tried to investigate them, since as you might have sensed as well, I just can't trust these guys. But instead, I caught on something much interesting. Vongola Rings..."

"Vongola Rings?" Conan echoed, "Don't tell me that you're planning on stealing them?" he says with a deadpan while Kaito smirks.

"Nope, Not tonight! just observing while I do my magic, however... to do that I need to make it a bit more spectacular than my usual 'simple stage' I need an assistant-"