Fever-Talk

Tsuna was not doing so well.

The past few days he has been going on meetings, doing some hacking, and practically into working mode for hours.

He hates to admit It, but he might have been pushing his luck lately. Morning has been nothing but drowsy, and he's been sluggish on his steps as well.

"Ready to admit that you need to take a break, idiot?" Reborn said, almost sounded grumpy as he prompted the younger up off the floor

"I just tripped. No biggie"

"Just tripped. For the 45th time. On my watch. That by itself is impressive" the hitman points out.

"Fair. Honestly, I'm rather sleepy. But I still have tons to do." The brunet dismissed easily as he slowly regain his footing and mutters his gratitude.

"5 hours." The raven said. "Sleep for 5 more hours, and then I'll let you work again"

"What are you? My mom?" Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"You've been up for 48 hours, Mygale's words"

Tsuna groaned, his own assistance has ratted him out, that snake. "How do you even talk to animals. That's my experty" he almost sounded pouting.

"I've always been able to connect with bugs. They're amazing spies. Talking to a snake who somehow understand human's words aren't that hard. Now stop dodging the bullets before I gladly send you the real deal"

The hacker huffed.

"It's November 10th already. Tomorrow our guests are arriving."

"Would it be better if I sleep with you?"

Flabbergasted, Tsuna shook his head in shock "Excuse me, What?"

"The nightmare has been bothering you, Right? Honestly, you could have told me sooner"

Oh. Oh.

He facepalmed.

"Goddamnit. I should stop thinking like an adult"

Reborn smirked. "No. You should stop being a pervert~"

"You intent the wordings. F you"

The hitman chuckled. "Vulgar words could earn you some spanks. You know~?"

"Shut up. I'm not a kid"

"Seems like one"

He glared, "do I have to grab a mirror?"

The hitman shrugs, "and here I was being considerate with my offer"

Tsuna zips. Actually thinking about it. "Fine" he sighed.

"After getting my breakfast"

Reborn shot an unimpressed look, "I mean dinner" he corrected though, it doesn't matter the name. Meal is meal. "later I might appreciate some cuddles" cheeks flushed, he was expecting more teasings coming from the fedora-kid. There's none.

"Got It, boss" it was a short reply but nevertheless, Tsuna sensed sincerity in his words.

"So. Can you walk or do you want me to escort you all the way to the dining room?"

"Piggy-ride" he cheekily snickers. Yet despite how the raven seems to scowl, he actually crouch in front of him.

"Hurry before I change my mind"

The younger beamed as he grab his chance. Slowly positioned himself as he let his sun carries him.

"Wow. You're actually complying" Tsuna hums, leaning to Reborn's back