Murder Occured

#At the same time...

Normal POV

"Come on Ai-chan! Conan-kun! Hurry up!" That little girl, namely Ayumi called for her two friends before then she cripped along her other two best friends, Genta and Mitsuhiko, talking about the rides they're going to try today...

All the while, that glasses boy, who has Edogawa Conan as his current name cannot help himself but shook his head at his friends' childish behavior. 

"Mattaku, these kids they sure all hyper about this" He commented with a knowing smile makes it place on his face.

"Well, At least they know how to spend weekends than holed up in their room reading books all day long," Haibara said as she shot a snicker at him, in which Conan playfully rolled his eyes in response.

"But anyway, you sure are lucky to won another lottery, Hakase." 'not like a certain someone...' Conan continued in his mind, thinking about a certain lousy detective that he currently lived with. Amusement could be seen in his eyes all the while his old neighbor, Agasa-Hakase smiled fondly.

"Maa~ Thanks to it, we can all have fun in this place, right?" he said with a blooming grin to which Conan then responded again.

"Well, I guess, it's not too bad to have a break once in a while," Conan said as he crossed his arms on the back of his head in a relaxing manner as they continue their steps, following those three hyper kids...

'what a carefree day~' He thought happily, silently hoping that it will last for the whole day. Afterall, he really wants to lazying around after all of those hard days he had to pretend to be normal kids...

However, it seemed like not so long later he had to bit his lips not to swear because someone has just screamed...

"What was that?" Agasa-Hakase questioned out loud.

"I don't know, but we better check it out..." Conan said then the fifth of them hurriedly went to the source of the scream where there's a young woman lying on the ground, eyes wide open, and there's no sign of her breathing.

In a heartbeat, Conan kneeled to search on her pulse, yet he found none... therefore he cussed.

'Kuso! and here I hoped nothing like this would happen...'  -again... another victim falls in his presence...

He sighed inwardly before then asked Hakase to call for police and ambulance

"B-But, Why police? Acchan is not... she's not dead, isn't she?" another young woman who seemed to be the victim's companion asked, worry and panic are written all over her face.

Conan turned to her, and with an apologetic look, he told them the truth, "I'm sorry, but she is. And not just any natural death, this one is a murder..." Gasps could be heard after his statement.

-And so, with that being said, Conan went into his detective mode and began to look around for anything suspicious...

***

Conan POV

It wasn't so long until the police which unsurprisingly, it was Megure-keibu, Takagi-keiji, Sato-keiji, and thus from forensic who came to the scene...

"I see that your curse strike again, Conan-kun..." Sato-keiji said after greeting us all. meanwhile, I just sweatdropped with a twitching smile

"I'm sure that isn't the case, Sato-keiji..." I replied quietly to her who smiled sympathetically as she leaves our the short conversation to went on the case...

"The name of the victim is Takano Aya. Age 21..." Megure-keibu started while Takagi-keiji and Sato-keiji sterilized the scene from the people. But of course, it's not easy with just how crowded this place is...

Still, he continued, "The cause of death, from the almond smell and some more indicator, it seemed like she died of Cyanide Poison...". 

"Okay, so from the witnesses, the three of you know and had physical contact with the victim...

Aida Kagura, Age 21... The victim's best friend, who sat next to her when she died...

Alexander Pecadro, Age 24... Claimed to be the victim's old acquaintance that just happen to see her today... and the one who gave the victim a candy which highly suspected as the way the poison got inside of her.

and lastly, Takanobu Fujiwara, Age 22... The victim's upperclassman and boyfriend. It was said that you just came back from buying snacks and drinks for the three when the murder occurred..." Megure-keibu just finished his statement when Takanobu-san raised his hand with an annoyed scowl.

"Actually, there's someone else aside from us... I'd never seen him before, but Aya-chan seemed to know him."

"-Eh? you mean, that guy who gave her blue rose?" Kagura-san said in sniffle, while I raised a brow.

'well, I guess there's one where her bag was examined by the forensics. Though, I thought it was from her boyfriend...?'

"Hmm? Can you tell us more about this person?" Megure-keibu asked. 

"I... uh, I have no clue about that boy. But what I'm sure of, he told us that he's a magician... of sort?" Kagura-san said unsurely.

---Just then there's a voice from the crowd that perked our, or at least, my interest...

"Keiji-san! I know who gave that flower! Here he is!" that voice said, and in that Instant, I saw Takanobu-san's scowl went deeper. Curious, I and the rest of us snapped our head to the voice owner who finally revealed herself off the crowds with a young boy around who seemed to be dragged along next to her. 

as soon as they make their presence known, they started a bicker. Their faces, however, are what shocked us the most. 

They're too familiar... I've got to blinked few times to assure that my eyes don't trick me...

-

-

-

"...Ran- oneechan and... Shinichi...-oniichan...?"