The day I got Re-awaken

Tsuna POV

It's been 10 days since my consciousness finally returned to my- well... de-aged body.

My fever has gone and my tests are great enough that now I'm officially released from the hospital...

"So, are you ready to leave, Tsuna?" Reborn, or the one that I recently addressed with Ren-nii, asked me as he grabbed my hand gently.

I rolled my eyes at him as I proceed a reply, "Oh no, Ren-nii... I love it here. Why should we ever leave..." -and he chuckled.

"And even in this form, you're still as sarcastic..."

I give let out a short huff before then I clung on to his arm, "let's just go?" I asked him and he nodded before then taking my little palm and walked me hand-to-hand to the car.

Ren-nii greeted the driver with his unique way of greeting and the said man turned to us and smiled.

"Good day to you, Reborn-sama, and Tsuna-sama... Candies for the ride?" The driver greeted friendly as he offered each of us coffee flavored sweets. I raised a brow but take one anyway.

"Umm... thanks, I guess?" and then he smiled blindingly.

"Don't worry about him. Alex is much of sweets addicts, very talkative and sometimes annoying, but you can rest assure for he doesn't make those along with poisons..." Ren-nii informed me with a playful smirk while the said man laughed at the statement.

"Well, of course~ I can't possibly do something like that to Family. And afterall, I ate most of them" the driver, now revealed as Alex, said and I hummed in confirmation as I plopped the candy to my mouth, not noticing that I moaned at the flavor.

"I see that you liked it..." Ren-nii's smirks spread further while I forbid myself to blush, yet I failed at the attempt.

"Well, I'm glad! You can have some more, Tsuna-sama. I made a ton!" Alex-san said, offering me more.

"Again... Thank you. I appreciate it a lot..." I told him in all honesty. I felt a tugging on the corner of my mouth and soon realized that I smiled.

Alex looked delighted but before he can talk more, Reborn cleared his throat, "... Shall we go to go to our destination now?" He marked his point with amusement lacing on his words.

"Ah yes, of course, Reborn-sama..." and then, with another nod, Alex drove us to where ever the place is...

"So, where are we going again?" I asked Ren-nii, but he just simply smirked.

"We're meeting up the others, of course~" He said.

"Really..." I said flatly, "Then why do I have a feeling that we're not going to meet them at Sawada house or at least my own house?"

"I see, so you're still as sharp.

But anyway, for your answers. Firstly, we're not going to Sawada's place because no one lived here anymore, Aho-Taiyo and Baka-Tsuki insisted that leaving Maman all alone in Japan was not the brightest idea. And so, as soon they took the throne as the Vongola boss and CEDEF chief, they forced Iemitsu to retire early and make it up to Maman for the time loss. And now, those two barely even settled in one country as they always traveled around the world...

And, as for your house... ever since that event of you turning into a newborn, we did as much to kill your hitman persona. After all, the prize of your head was quite as high as mine. And knowing your newest state, we can't afford to let anyone know about the accident or what worse, found you at your most vulnerable times. Therefore, in order to kill you, we also have to destroy all the evidence of you being alive-"

"Right, so that means, my house was either got sold or just literally burned down..." I cut in flatly.

Then again, he smirked, "Fortunately, it was the former. That Aho keeps on rambling on how much we'll be in trouble if we actually went against him. Oh, if only you got to see his face... Wait, on second thought, I have it here..." Ren-nii said as he took out a picture of a very enraged Taiyo. It was so hilarious that I even snorted.

"Well, at least I got to hear that cute laughter of yours~" Ren-nii teased, while I immediately set back my poker face as I replied with, "You're talking nonsense. I didn't laugh..." And that's the truth, although I almost did.

"Whatever you say, Tsuna~" he smirked but didn't push me any further and just taking out more blackmail pictures from god knows where.

I liked it though...

Ren-nii- I mean, Reborn always seemed to know what to say and what to do to light up the atmosphere and makes me feel at ease.

Well, probably that's the downright reason why I'm so relaxed around him till the point where I actually clung to him these past few days. I even starting to call him Ren-nii, which is a nickname based on his real name.

Or maybe it was because he's the only one who's been visiting ever since my awakening? well, aside from the doctor and the nurses of course.

-putting that aside, I kind of curious about why no one had visited me despite how much they missed me, -well, from what Ren-nii had told me-. It's just simply odd...

Although it seemed like there's just too many things much important to think off than just that. being 'in coma' ever since I got this second chance, There's just too much that I've been missed out... and that included their little fort and post trip to the future, their encounter of Shimon Famiglia and Daemon Spade, the whole battle against Vindice and Checkerface, and even Taiyo, his guardians and Tsuki's coronation day which was two years ago...

I sighed suddenly feeling tired with all of the thinking...

"Hey, you're okay?" Ren-nii asked, genuinely concerned as he patted my hair again... Apparently, that's his way to calm me down every time I feel distressed over all of this time loss situation.

In response, I snuggled into his embrace as I hummed my reply, "...just tired..."

He chuckled as he pulled me into an even comfortable position as he let me cuddled to his warmth, "Just take a nap then, it's going to be quite a long ride after all. I'll wake you when we arrive, sounds great?"

"M'kay..." I said after -dare to say- a cute yawn escaped my lips. Well, I'm looking like a six years old kid, so why not acting like one?

"Good night, Ren-nii..." I whispered.

he kissed my nose in affection before then replying with a smile, "Good night, Tsuna. I wish you a nice dream..."

I feel myself smiling as my consciousness slowly drifted into the dreamland...

'Well, what do you know? this second life might turn out to be not as bad...'