Their Identities

Tsuna POV

Alright then. Let's start with the most infamous one. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Kaitou KID, a phantom thieves who was said to perform magic as he steals.

 If I'm not mistaken, his name is Kaitou KID, a phantom thieves who was said to perform magic as he steals

My oh, my~ there are so many blanks. But, that was so to be expected. I mean, I haven't yet done anything exclusive. It'll be more questioning if I actually found more.

'Though, from the pictures of him. especially those close-ups, I'm more than determined that my deduction was right.' 

Yet, there is still a mismatch.

It was said that he's supposedly aged more than 30... then again his pictures showed that he's no less a teen?

...

Well, There is this news that Kaitou KID once had missing before then reappeared 8 years later.

'And if he just re-active last year, that means Kaitou KID went missing on the exact year of Kuroba Toichi's Accident.'

...

There's no way That is a coincidence.

It's more logical if Kuroba Toichi-san was the former Kaitou KID, and now Kuroba-san took the mantle. 

'But for what reason...?' My brows knitted in concentration. 'Was it fame? Treasure?'  -Then again, KID always returned everything he ever stole. He even once returned those that were stolen by Lady Phantom.

-Now, what's his connection to her? 

Siblings? Teacher-Apprentice? or... Lovers?

"Well, if it was said that she's Missing In Action, the exact moment where Kaitou 1412. KID made his first appearance in Paris... That's not a coincidence either." I murmured as Mygale hissed in agreement.

"Now, isn't this amusing?" I switched to Italian as I chuckled. "An excellent magician and Kaitou KID as the father, and Lady Phantom as the mother. How wonderful."

Anyway... I might not yet have any strong evidence like DNA sample or anything, but it's safe to say that Kuroba-san is indeed KID.

Then, back to my question, why did he take the mantle? won't it better to just live a normal life? being a thief, dangerous or not, will still gaining enemies -wait...

My body straightens up as my eyes widen, "Could it be... that he's purposely doing it for that reason." '-Attracting enemies to gain something?'

-And whatever this something, I have a great hunch that it's connected to Kuroba Toichi's death... 'Could it be that it was no accident that killed Kuroba Toichi? a sabotage??... a murder...'

"DAMN!" I banged my desk, standing up in rage. 

"I knew that I should have gone to that performance! Stupid me! Why did I accept that Damned Mission?!?" I shouted, clenching my fists.