"Keep her safe Luke"

Zoes POV

It's been a week since Michael was arrested and I feel so lost. 

I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

He normally picks me up for school. Takes me back to his and we'd chill for a little bit then he'd take me home and probably sneak up later.

But now all i've been doing is walking with Joe,doing homework and revision.

Ritchie is trying to find out when Micheal's court date is because none of us know anything yet.

I miss him so much and it's only been a week. How am I meant to last months without him?

I shoved them thoughts away and continued doing my homework.

I heard a knock at the door but I ignored it and let my dad get it.

"Sorry she's doing her homework" He said and I paused.

"I really need to see her" The person said.

"Well she's busy doing homework" He said again.

"I just need to know what the homework is...She's in all my classes and i've lost my sheet" The person and I heard the door close.

Next thing was the kitchen door opened and it was Luke and my dad was next to him. For some weird reason Luke was wearing a suit. Did he need me that much he wanted to dress up?

Luke didn't say anything but that was probably because my dad was there.

"Dad....You can go" I said and he walked out.

"I have somewhere to go anyway" He said and walked out.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's Michael court hearing today...I figured you'd wanna come?" He said "The other boys aren't coming...Their in too much trouble to been seen at a court" He added.

"Erm...Sure" I said and stood up.

"You might want to get changed though...Into something smart?" He pointed out and I looked down and saw I was in a tracksuit.

"Oh right...Make yourself comfy i'll be down in a minute" I said and he sat down.

I ran up to my room and rummaged around my wardrobe for an outfit. Luke was wearing something very smart so what am I meant to wear?

I saw a black dress hanging up and some black heels so I put them on then done my make up since I wasn't wearing any. I picked up my needed things then ran downstairs.

"Does this look okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah its alright" He said clearly not interested.

"Wow thanks" I rolled my eyes and we walked to his car then drove off.

*
*
*
*

We pulled up at the magistrates court and I honestly didn't realize how big it was. There was people running in and out wearing smart suits with brief cases in their hands. There was the odd newspaper reporters here and there but not that many.

Michael was probably already in there. Me and the boys don't even know what he's done The officer said assault but assault on who?

"Ready?" Luke said and I nodded.

We walked up to then building that had way too many stairs.

When we finally got in we was greeted by Ritchie who was looking extremely smart.

"I met with the holder of the case this morning and things aren't looking great" She said and I held back a tear. Luke must of notice because he held my back in attempt to comfort me.