'Are you going to chop me up into tiny pieces too?'

2 Days Later

Zoe's POV

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Ellie asked "And since when did it snow it Australia?" She asked noticing all the snow.

"Maybe we weren't in Australia to begin with" I said. It makes sense. Even though we have been told we are nothing about here seems right. I know we're in a different area and it's impossible to swim out of here I just have a feeling they lied to us.

"They they lied?" She said and I nodded "I'm so hungry and we have no food" She complained.

"We'll find something" I sighed. I was starving too but I just didn't let it show.

"How? Are you just going to magic something up? If you do can you magic me up a burger?" She joked.

"I don't know...I'll hunt for something. See if I can find anyone to help" I said and we continued to walk.

"I wonder what they're doing" She said.

"Probably the same as us" I groaned.

Michaels POV

"See another fucking dead end! How many does that make? 6 now?" I groaned at Luke who was holding the map.

"I don't know why! I've been following the route that is on the map!" He yelled.

"It's been two fucking days! We shoud've just gone with them!" I yelled back.

"They're probably way ahead of us now!" Luke yelled.

"Fuck, let's just get back to where we started and re start our journey" Ashton said and we followed him.

*
*
*
Zoe's POV

"Stay here...I'll come back for you" I said to Ellie.

We were starving. We needed food.

"What?! Are you crazy! I'm coming with you!" She protested.

"Just stay here. I'll be fine" I said as we got into an abounded shed that had locks on and a bed. It was safe for sure.

"But-" I cut her off.

"Honestly...I'll be fine...I won't be long" I gave her a hug "Just sleep...I'll be back soon" I added then walked towards the door when something caught my eye.

"Perfect" I said as I picked up a bow and arrow. I've done target practice before as a kid but never hitting something to eat and I didn't believe in animal abuse but we're desperate.

So I walked around with everything attached to my backpack and the bow in my hand keeping a look out for anything that may come of use.

Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a tiny deer walk towards some grass.

I debated in shooting it because of what I believe but we were starving.

I closed my eyes but made sure my aim was right before taking a shoot.

"What the fuck" I muttered after it ran off.

I took a slow run towards the animal then took another shot. I hit it but it still ran off.

"Why aren't you dead yet?" I said through my teeth.

I followed the blood trails and it was laying in a wide open space.

"Well this isn't suspicious at all" I muttered once I got towards it and took out the arrow.

I heard a Russel coming from behind me and when I spun around there was no one their but the noises continued.