'All the girls fall for me'

Zoes POV

"Are we there yet?" Michael complained to Luke who was looking at the map.

We was still walking and we had got no where. All you could see is trees and bushes.

"Nearly ther-Oh look over there!" He corrected himself after seeing a little house  tucked behind some trees.

"Thank god" I let out a breath of relief.

We walked over and Luke keyed in. The place was disgusting but it's only for one or two nights.

The wallpaper was peeling off of the walls and there was stains all over it. The sofas were old styled and ripped. The kitchen was probably the most tidiest part of the house even though it did have broken plates around the floor.

I decided to take a look around the reset of the house. It was all one floor which was quite a relief, I honestly don't think I could deal with more walking after the long treks we have just done all in one day.

There was a couple of bedrooms two were double beds and the last two were rooms single beds. The rooms were messy and smelt stale but like I said it's only for a few nights.

Surprisingly the bathroom was nice and clean. There was towels,soap and shampoo ready to be used and the toilet was clean. Thank god.

After looking around the rest of the house I walked back to where everyone was and some were sitting on the sofa and some where sitting on the dining room table chairs.

"It's decent I guess" I said.

"We should rest up...We don't know how long we'll be here for" Ashton said and cracked his knuckles before him and Calum left to find a room.

"Are you sure their not gay together?" I asked.

"Pretty sure" Luke laughed.

I played with my hair as everyone fell into a awkward silence.

"Let's go to sleep babe" Michael said and walked over to me.

"Wait so you and Zoe are getting a double bed? No doubt Ashton took the last double bed and Calum has a room...Wheres Ellie meant to sleep?" Luke said "Zoe any ideas?" He asked me as he stood up.

I held onto Micheal's hand and ignored him.

I know it's rude but I don't want Michael to get the wrong idea when it comes to mine and Lukes friendship.

"Sleep on the sofa and let Ellie have the bed" Michael said.

Luke groaned but then made himself comfy on the sofa.

We both went of into our rooms and our stuff was in the room. Probably Ashton or Calum put it in there for us.

Ashton has been quite nice ever since my little outburst on him so I guess I scared him and put him in his place.

I changed into Micheal's shirt and put on some PJ shorts then snuggled into him in bed.

*
*
*
I was the first to wake up in the morning. Michael was still peacefully asleep next to me and everyone else was probably in their rooms asleep or just laying there.

I decided to get a shower since there will most likely be a que when everyone wakes up and I couldn't be bothered to wait so I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing and kicked them to the side. I placed my clothes I was planning on wearing today on the closed toilet seat then got into the shower.

I yelped at the sudden hit of stone cold water that took its time to heat up but when it did I rushed washing my hair and soaping up my body.

Once I was done I hoped out and towel dried my hair until it was just a tiny bit damp then put it in a high pony tail again. I groaned at the thought of no make up but then in the corner of my eye I saw a familiar leopard print small bag.