[Chapter 16]

Reader's POV:

Time check; 7:30 Am.... ugh... I think i'm gettimg a headache...

I looked up on the ceiling and brushed my hair strays out of the way. I looked up on my left and still i was in the covers with Jeff. He was peacefully sleeping. I noticed he had his handkerchief wrapped around his eyes to keep him asleep.

Oh yeah, he was here yesterday.

I rolled around my bed and got up to a sitting position. I then stood up and went to my desk, picking up my notebooks and things out of the way. I quickly glanced back at my wall Clock.

And that's when it hit me......

I AM FUCKING LATE!

I quickly grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick bath for like 60 seconds and ran back into my bedroom to dress up.

I roughly slammed my door open and was greeted by Jeff. He was holding an eye drop.

I felt my cheeks flush in a deep shade of red...! God! Whyyy is this happening to meeeeee!

Jeff chuckled a bit and proceeded to hug me with his toned muscled arms. I gasped from this and quickly pulled away.

Why isn't he panicking?! Doesn't he know were both late for school?!

"I know what you're thinking, probably were 30 minutes late for school" Jeff spoke in a very strange tone.

"Yeaaaah, the bathroom's over there...." I responded while pointing on the door on the right side.

"How did you know?"

"Just get out of my room so i can get dressed!" I shouted at him while rushing to close the door.

I quickly pulled my drawers out and took some random shirt and  jeans. I dressed them in with ofcourse, panty and bra! Who wouldn't wear those?!

I quickly grabbed my brush and combed my Hair with it. I put on my shoes and ran downstairs.

My mom was making breakfast and was already seating infront of the table. He was munching on {Insert favorite breakfast here} that my mom made.

I got pissed because that was my all time favorite!

He's so relaxed that i can't even process this shit. I sighed and grabbed my backpack on the couch and was about to go when Jeff pulled my arm like he refraining me to not go.

"You can't just leave me here!" He said.

"huh? why wouldn't i?! Considering you're just some brat trying to get under my skin!" I shouted at the lidless man.

He tried raising one of his brows but ended up failing miserably. I chuckled a bit from his actions.

"You're coming with me" He said grinning ear to ear as if he's planning something!

I dragged me into his red car and he drove me to school at full speed. We both hopped down the car and walked our way to our next class because we didn't had enough time to make it.

He holding my arm for like an hour now and kills me. His touch was kinda soft tho. It wasn't that forceful or anything... just softness.

We entered our next class which was Sir Voorhees'. Everyone was staring at us like we killed someone! But what really caught my attention was hoodie, he was sitting in the middle, with some bandages on him. He was even walking with supporters.

What the hell happened to hoodie?!

"Hoodie!" Jeff called as he let go of my arm.

Hoodie looked at jeff and talked to him for a moment before sitting next to him. Eh, I was left sitting on the corner again.

--------------------

Cliffy! Sorry! and Sorry again for the boring chapterrrrrr I have some things to do! I promise the next chap is gonna be awesomeeee so stay tuned! Thanks for the votes and comments!

And WOAAAAH

16.4K READS ALREADY

WHY

LOL I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK FOR EVERYTHING!!!!