[Chapter 3]

Author's POV: 

After hours of doing school stuffs. School finally comes to an end, The hallway of the school was filled with students running like usain bolt. Others were getting tripped from running. Then, there's you, walking alone in the hallway of the school. You can hear the gossips clearly that some asshole made up about you. You just hate being trashtalked at. But you ditched it off like it was nothing. You move your head up straight and walked like you can't hear what the other student says. 

"Oh! lookie lookie lookie~ here~ it's the thief who stole clockwork's iPhone 5c!" A voice shouted in the crowd. You look back and saw a chunks of students moving away from the center, but what you really saw was, "The S.S.S". Your books dropped and you were in complete shock. The S.S.S or should i say The Secret Senior Society, Runs the school around like they owned it. Even the teachers are afraid of them. Also, there's this card called that the group uses to terrorize and scare the students; "Black Mail". It's color is black and it is written in capital letters with red font saying "YOU'RE DEAD". Once a student recieves it, The other students may be able to bully or harass the person. Depending on the situation though.     

The group contains 8 Members from various classes, this are; Jeffree Woods from class F, Ben Drowned from your class, Masky from your class also, Ticci Toby from class C, Hoodie from class E, Laughing jack from your class too, Eyeless jack from class A and Herobrine from class M. (Seriously, you don't want to mess with this crazy people .___.).

"Oh shut up ben, it's a just a.....MISUNDERSTANDING, ahahahaha!" The boy with the carved smile on his face laughed. You felt a sudden anger fill your eyes. 

"hey, hey guys. seriously quit the bullying! I don't like it!" the guy with a blue mask shushed.

"Sheesh, Your such a killjoy E.j! Why don't you join Miss thief over there? feeling lonely and ugly hahahaha!" Ben chuckled.

"No way! I-i ..." E.j stopped, He looked back at you. Your eyes widened. 

"I don't like her! She's in....insecure! yeah insecure! uhh" E.j spoke nervously. He looked a little bit concered about your situation. He thinks that he might hurt you with just words.

"Insecure? are you fucking kidding me E.j ? there's nothing insecure about her! Just admit that she's a poor brat! Look! She can't even afford to buy at the cafetiria!" Jeff shouted loudly, causing other students to turn there attention to you. You were so pissed off that you wanted to punch that jeff guy in the face. But the problem is, if you try to be a hero i bet there's gonna be a Black Mail in your old dusty locker. But then you couldn't just take the bullying no more. You opened your mouth to speak, But it looks like no words came out after all. 

"Quit the crap guys! I just wanna go to the zombie cafe and eat brainzzz!" Toby joked. The whole group laughed. 

Suddenly someone tapped your back. You looked around and saw Clockwork. there was a worried expression on her face. It felt like she wanted to tell you something. But it looks like she can't spit out the words. 

"is there something you wanna tell me, Clockwork?" You questioned her.

"uhh.. nothing" She answered and hesistantly smiled. You noded and started marching out your way from the campus. But then, clockwork stopped you. 

"Wait! _______! I've got something to tell you! Do you wanna know who started the gossips?" She spoke while running after you.

"Who ?!" You spoke back and your eyes widened.

"The S.S.S.! They're trying to ruin your image!" She responded loudly.

"Those 8 pigs?!" 

"Yeah! But Please! Don't tell them that i said that to you! i only wanted to tell you this because i was worried about your situation! and i'm sorry if one of my loyal subjects treated you badly!" She responded back. You smiled and noded. 

You ran and grabbed an empty can of Energey drink and throwed it in one of the members of the s.s.s.. The guys then turned there attention to you. You felt a burst of anger and determination of being strong and tough for the sake of your Life. Meanwhile clockwork was in shock to see you throw such a thing to the s.s.s. 

"Who the fuck did that ?!" Hoodie Shouted. 

"Me!" You shouted back.

"Oh.. it's that poor brat.." Jeff spoke. 

"Listen you 8 pigs or should i say weak bastards trying to control the system government of the school!" You shouted once more.

"EIGHT PIGS?!" The whole group shouted. They were obviously angry, Except for the guy with the blue mask. You can feel that he was smiling behind his mask. 

"Yeah! Eight pigs!! I HATE YOU! And from now on! I won't respect your name! Even if you gave me the Black Mail! I'll still study here! No matter what kind of insult you do to me! I'm not giving up my rights for this damn school!!" You shouted again. This time it's loud. Every student who was leaving the campus stopped on there tracks. Your voice even echoed. 

"fuck! god damnit! Shut up! you fucking piece of shit! you son of a-" Hoodie growled and quickly runs towards you but BEN stopped him. 

"Hoodie! Watch your damn language!" Ben shouted and gripped on hoodie tightly. E.j tapped hoodie's shoulder and chuckled.

"Just let it go man..., Just let it go.." E.j spoke in a calm voice. Hoodie then rested down a bit. But he was still angry at your actions. 

"You just watch you ugly bitch!" Hoodie growled once more. Ben then loosen his grip on hoodie, Afterwards the boys left the campus without a word of insult. E.j then looked back at you once more, You then stared for a minute into his dark black eye sockets. Your heart was now beating faster and the feeling of having an eye contact with eyeless jack made you blush a little. But then, you remembered. He was one of the members of the s.s.s, and that made you a little bit depressed. 

"W-wait! w-wha? what is this feeling? No! He's one of those brats! They're an insult to you! gosh stop fucking around ______!" You whispered to yourself. 

"waaaaaah, i can't believe E.j is one of the members of the s.s.s" You whispered to yourself once more. Right after that, you titled your head and made your way outside the school while running.