RANDOM CHAPTERR XD

RANDOM CHAPTER XD

[The Stupid Adventures of Jeff and BEN the Peeping Tom and Masky the Intruder]

Author's POV:

It was Physical Examination day for the girls, so one by one. There clothes are taken off, leaving them half naked. Clockwork then was asked to take her clothes off by there female instructor. Clockwork then tapped you by the back told you to join her in taking off clothes. You agreed and took your clothes off with clockwork. Suddenly the door was opened by a late comer, Her name was Jane. She was with Teenage Sally who was wearing a pink shirt and shorts. She then threw all of her clothes to the floor together with Teenage Sally.

---Meanwhile---

Masky was walking around the school and came across with Jeff who was sitting on the floor infront of the Nurse's Office with BEN, they were laughing. Masky was curious about this and suddenly joined them. Until masky saw BEN was using his iPhone to create a peeping hole through The webcam of the computer whom the teacher was using for Creating medical files for the students. Masky's eyes widened in a horrible way.

"You know what, I'm leaving...I don't wanna get in trouble" Masky said while standing up, but Jeff and BEN pulled masky back from his sitting position. They told him to keep quiet or else they will get caught.

"You know what Masky, you're a Pussy" BEN chuckled.

"What?! I'm not a pussy!" Masky responded.

"Oh yeah? What do you do? Tackle people and eat cheese cake?" Jeff laughed, BEN joined him.

"He's still a pussy though" When BEN said that, Jeff bursts out laughing harder on the floor with BEN.

"NO! I AM NOT A PUSSY" Masky screamed.

"Oh? Well then prove-"

"Even if he proves it, Masky's still a Pussy! HAHAHA" BEN laughed once again, interrupting Jeff's sentence. Masky was so pissed off and grabbed BEN's iPhone.

"If I watched this girls strip in an Hour, that means I'M NOT A PUSSY" Masky shouted, Finally. Jeff and BEN stopped laughing and agreed to stop naming masky nonsense if he does that in an hour. BEN and Jeff stood up and left Masky to watch the girls while there laughs can be heard in the hallway.

**Peeping Hole View**

It was now your turn to get examined physically. You stood forward to the Instructor who was now holding a measuring tape. The instructor asked you to take of your bra, You blushed and slowly took it off. Not realizing there was a peeping hole attached to the webcam of the computer.

Masky look away slowly and suddenly wiped the blood from his nose, he was having a major nosebleed. But then laughed in a retarded way when he saw the size of your boobs.

You blushed slightly from the instructor's action because she was wrapping the measuring tape into your breasts to catch the size of it. Suddenly, Jane shouted to stop the examination because she was feeling something weird. She quickly went up to the computer smashed the webcam into pieces, causing 'BEN's peeping hole' to fade away and turned into a black and white screen.

Before you knew it, Jane already slammed the door open to reveal Masky sitting on floor with a horrid expression on his face. You quickly covered your breasts and almost cried because you never knew that there was a hidden peeping hole on the webcam in front of you.

Masky's nose suddenly drops more blood from the sight of Jane being in only her short black skirt and red Bra. Jane was absolutely pissed off, Jane then walked out of the room and into the two large vase who was decorated near the boy's bathroom. Jane destroyed both of it to reveal Jeff and BEN hiding in it.

"YOU SICK PERVERTS" Jane screamed while Jeff and BEN run for there lives.

"MASKY RUN" Jeff shouted while running, Jane then quickly ran over to Masky who was frightened and started to run.

And from this day on, BEN and Jeff together with Masky Never get to spy on girls during Physical Examination Day.