[Chapter 19]

[A/N]:

Hello Guys! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE, I WAS BUSY WITH WORK HERE IN CANADA AND SCHOOL STUFFS. I just met new friends! LoL!

[Reader's POV]:

-At School- 

The school halls were empty and deserted as i walk through it, Everyone was in there respective classes and here i am, I'm late. I overslept last night, fuck. I couldn't get over the fact that i said no to him and i know i have hurted his feelings. Ughh! I'm the worst. I'm not even in the mood to go to class considering E.j is one of my classmates, but i have to study for my parents. I casually walked my way to my classroom. 

When i was in everyone just stared at me with dull and lifeless eyes. They stopped talking and the whole class was just in complete silence. I was suprised to see this behaviour from my classmates since they were always noisy and loud mouthed. Seriously what the hell is going on?....

I slowly made my way to my .......chair? 

Where's my chair? 

My Desk is missing too! What the hell?! 

"Hey!" A voice shouted. I turned around to see who it was only to be thrown at.

Suddenly i felt something made it's way into my hair and i noticed it was glue?! My hair got sticky and i was so embarrassed! What the fuck! I felt my tears streaming down my eyes as i get  thrown at more. There were papers and even eggs! What did i do wrong? I never did anything! I quickly ran outside of our classroom and into the bathroom. I went to the sink and washed my hair hoping the stickiness of my hair would go away. Jesus i look like a total mess.

I nearly jumped when i heard the door getting opened roughly, like there was a rally or something. I stopped washing my hair and proceeded to quickly dry it off with my face towel. (Hue like it would dry). I suddenly got the idea to wrap my face towel in my hair since it was pretty big.

I heard footsteps coming towards me as i tie a small knot underneath my hair to keep my hair in-place. I came to face with theses three girls which was looking at me like i did something wrong. There was this girl with blonde hair and gray skin, the other had a high silky black ponytail with pale skin (I'm guessing she's a goth) and the last one who was in the middle had a orange hair and she has stitches on some parts of her body.

"Hey, we don't like what you did to jack" The girl with the blonde hair said. She came up to me and within a second i was pushed up against the wall, my half dried hair fell and i feel my shirt getting wet from it.

"Hold up Marissa, don't do something yet." That goth girl commanded.

I felt the grip of Marissa loose a bit.

What the fuck what did i do wrong?! was it because they knew i rejected jack?! but that wasn't even final! i'm still confused! sure he's in love with me and i don't know why but who are these people?! why are they so crazy over a confession, not just them but the entire whole fucking school!