Chapter 21: Opportunity

Author's POV:

It was another yet again for you to come to school, You went to the hallways of the school thinking about how much drama you have caused The Danger Squad (Ps I changed the group's name! Sorry about that). You went to your 1st block as usual and proceeded to seat on your chair. You made sure that you were far away from the group to avoid any contact.

You were reading your book when Jeff came your way but he didn't made any contact with you. It felt very weird since he actually wants your attention badly and would often be dickhead around you just for you to notice him. But this time, he didn't.

You just shrugged it off as "maybe he's just not in the mood". So you went back to what you were reading until Clockwork decided to talk to you.

"Hey (y/n)! How have you been? I heard the news about you and E.j, I'm sorry about that" Natalie spoke.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll get over it. I don't deserve to be his lover anyways" You spoke back, keeping your pride. You and clockwork heard footsteps and it was toby.

"Hahaha l-look who's talking tough!" Toby joined the conversation.

"Babe" Clockwork said.

"Yes baby?" Toby responded.

"No" Clockwork gestured.

Toby then glared at you and proceeded to went off with his group. You and clockwork continued to talk about what happened between you and E.j.

-------------
>>After School<<

It was now 3pm in the afternoon, class was over. You catch the early bus and went over to your workplace. You went to the dressing room to get changed in your waitress attire, you quickly go downstairs. When you were on your way to the dining area a man quickly blocks your way. He was wearing a gas mask, and you thought "was this the same guy". You spoke to yourself. Indeed, His name was Virus, the same guy who beat E.j in a ditch.

"Oh Hello, may I help you?" You asked, trying not to be obvious about the situation.

"Hello dove, You look so pretty today" He said in a gentleman'ish manner.

"Uh thank you"

"I'm sure you remembered me, I'm virus. I keep texting you but you weren't replying so I figured you'd be here working" He responded while smiling underneath his mask. You didn't know that he was really texting you so you opened your phone and looked through the 300 messages that you haven't opened yet since your "date that went horribly wrong" with eyeless Jack.

You noticed the amount of messages that Jack had texted you the day before. They were very sweet and cheesy, and it just made you frown. Virus noticed it and broke the silence.

"Hey, I don't like you frowning gorgeous, It just ruins your pretty face" He complimented. You just shrugged the feelings off and proceeded to fake a smile.

"How long are you gonna work, pretty dove?" He said.

"I work until 8pm" you responded.

"Cool, could I by any chance, pick you up and drive you home?" He says in a nervous tone. You giggled a bit and you feel your cheeks flush a little bit.

"No no no this is not what I wanted oh god" You thought to yourself.

"Fuck fuck fuck oh god what Am I even doing....I just want to forget about everything with E.j .... Who knows" you thought once more.

"So I'll take that as a yes then?" Virus exclaimed. You looked up at him.

"Uhh sure... I guess" You said in a low tone, like a whisper, hoping that he didn't heard it so you could change your words. But he did and he got really excited. (This is the moment where the reader knew, She fucked up).

Virus then proceeded to went off to go on with his business, leaving you. You inhaled deeply and proceeded to slap yourself on the cheeks with both hands.

"(Y/n) calm down... Calm down... He's just gonna drive you home... I ain't getting any relationship not today boi" You sarcastically spoke to yourself.

You laughed it off and proceeded to do your job at the dining area, talking to customers, taking their orders and such. Let's just say that, on that afternoon you keep thinking about this opportunity, the opportunity to forget about Eyeless Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I never updated this fast in my entire life. But oh well, enjoy the 21st chapter my friends. I hope you like it! lol. Love you guys. xx Ps! Just so you know I decided to change the group's name into "The danger squad" lol so cheesy. XDD But anyways thank you guys for everything! I hope you all have a good day! Bye byeeee see you on the next chapter.