[Chapter 7]

[Chapter 7]:

[A/N]: Sorry if it took so looong, I was out having fun in Tagaytay City ;~; I even have to bring this iPad to finish the story.. Sorry about that ;___;"

Author's POV:

You were still in the garden from where clockwork's birthday party has been held, you were seating in a nearby bench, still frozen from e.j's words. You couldn't believe that he actually said that in front of you with flaming eyes. His words always cross your mind, you couldn't even hide the fact that when you think about it.You always blush like an idiot, burying your face with your hands.

You sighed and stood up from the bench, you walked around the Mansion house and saw that the electricity has already been back, until you came across with Jeff, He was still wearing his suit and tie. At first it was awkward, since you knew that Jeff was your first kiss, and not your ideal boyfriend, E.j. Afterwards, you got bored of staring at him in the eyes and attempted to walked right pass through him when he grabbed you by the hand, You stopped and looked at him.

He was mumbling out words nervously that you couldn't hear, you glared at him for a moment and he finally mumbled out the awkward sounds that he was making; "Uh..., sorry about earlier, I Uh, for gripping your hand". It was soooooooo awkward that you couldn't stand it and slipped your hand out of his' and walked out to the main hall were clockwork and the rest of his guest was.

"_______! Thank Zalgo your okay!" She spoke while running towards you with her gown still on.

"Yeah I'm fine, Sorry about your birthday though..., It's all my fault, if I wouldn't made the scene with Jeff your birthday could've been fine" You spoke back while looking down from clockwork, you have a gloomy expression on your face.

"No! Don't say that, it's clearly not your fault ______, there has been a shooting, which really fucking suck because they fucking ruined my 17th Birthday! Fucking douche bags!" She shouted in anger.

"A shooting?! Who the fuck were they trying to assassinate?!" Your eyes widened while shouting.

"I don't know either, but my butler found a sniper hidden under my bed, I think that asshole was trying to frame me since it was my birthday, Heh. Well he was too fucking stupid that he forgot to wipe out the hand prints! So I'm safe..." She cheerfully spoke while smiling. You nodded and strolled out of the mansion house and into the gate.

You saw Jeff again but no sign of e.j, The thought of E.j leaving crossed your mind, but it quickly faded away when Jeff approached you, You blushed slightly from the sight of Jeff looking at you mysteriously.

"What do you want?!" You suddenly spoke while flushing red.

"UGH, I'm tired of this fucking shit, Can we just forget about happened?! Look! I didn't kissed you purposely! It was an accident so don't try and think I'm in love with you just because I kissed you accidentally!" He shouted while rolling his eyes, He face palmed and left you there.

You pouted from embarrassment, you sighed heavily and went home.

-----THE NEXT DAY-----

Last night, you couldn't get some sleep nor have a nice comfortable deep slumber. You just lie there in your bed while recalling the events last night, It kept bugging you a lot and it feels like your gonna explode from over thinking last night. You sighed heavily while staring at the dusty old ceiling of your bedroom, You stood up and changed clothes for school. You strolled out from your bedroom and went out for school, You didn't even mind to eat breakfast since you were not really in the mood and your mother understands that.

Resuming on your walk, You rode on a nearby bus and sat next to a stranger. You were feeling a little bit uneasy when you felt his/her presence, So you looked at the stranger with mysterious eyes. It was a boy, He was wearing a white mask with two eye holes and one long nose, and it's mask was cropped revealing the wearer's mouth, He has blonde curly hair what seemingly like it wasn't washed for days. And lastly he is wearing a grey hoodie and dark blue shirt with white lines on top of it.