Chapter 22: Cold as Ice

Reader's POV:

~Class Time~

It was biology class and everything looks so sickening. We were dissecting frogs and lizards. Mr. Krueger gave out small jars of frogs and lizards inside of them, they were alive. I opened it and the smell made me gag a bit. Ugh, I hate biology class! Why do we have to do this anyways. Mr. Krueger then handed out the scalpels and other various materials for dissecting, I noticed the familiar knife that made me think about E.j. It gave me anxiety and it made me lonely. Just thinking about Ej just made my day worst, he hasn't been showing up much at classes either, As well as Jeff. Now that's really weird. I wonder how they're doing. I hope they're both great.

I was snapped back into reality when mr. Krueger placed a paper on my desk, You know what fucks me up? This sheet right here, it's E.j's. Fuck! This only made my day worst. He instructed me to check his answers if it was correct. Believe me, I didn't wanna do it but I had to.

I was checking his sheet and noticed how his answers were all randomized and it didn't even made sense. It was like a puzzle for me, there were even doodles at the back. They were very childish drawings and what caught my eyes where on the back of his sheet. It was a drawing of a broken heart.

It made me really sad, I didn't know what to do. I sighed and just resumed checking his answers, I feel like he doesn't wanna study anymore because of me, and that I influenced him too much. I feel so awful.

After checking his sheet, i passed it on mr. Krueger, I went to the hallway and saw Jeff and everybody of his group. Well except for E.j, apparently he's not with them. I scotched over to them and proceeded to try and talk with the group but all of them Just glared at me in silence. I took one step back and felt anxiety take over my body. It feel so strange.

"Hey dimwit" Hoodie laughed.

"Umm I'm pretty sure we don't talk to losers" L.j added.

"What are you trying to do? Stop whoring yourself to us and go the fuck away" Toby raged.

"W-what?" I said looking at them with tearful eyes. The boys started calling me names except for masky and Jeff. The boys pushed me and I slammed myself into the lockers behind me. Toby, BEN, Hoodie, L.j stared daggers at me. I felt really embarrassed and disgusted by this.

I couldn't face the embarrassment so I ran away quickly and went to the garden. I cried in there slapped myself on the face. Ugh! I'm so dumb why did I do that. I ... I can't believe I made a fool out of myself.. I thought we were friends... All of them, since I started going on lunches with the group.

I remembered when I first met E.j on this garden, I remembered him comforting me and making me smile. Now, everything is back to the way it was. Everyone is gonna hate me again. Everyone will make a fool out of me, But I won't lose. Even if it means I have to be mean to E.j. I have to, because no one is ever gonna comfort me again when I'm crying. Because basically, he's gone... I know he's never coming back, I lost my hero, I lost E.j.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo guys :) How do u like it so far. Things are getting a little bit down slide in here lmao lel wait for the next chapter my babies Ilya xx see ya ps sorry if it's short I didn't had the time to do it so yeah enjooooy