[Chapter 6]: First Kiss

Author's POV:

School has finally ended in a gasp as you hear the school bell ring loudly. The hallway was then again filled with students and other pastas. You were with clockwork walking outside the campus since her friends went home early to finish some things. She was very happy when you approached her smiling.

Afterwards, she quickly pulled out a velvet envelope with a black ribbon wrapped around it and handed it to you. You were confuse at first, but later on you found out that it was an invitation to a birthday party. You refused to go since you have never went to a party and never had the proper clothes to wear at a special ocassion, But you finally gave in when clockwork begged you to come, saying she wants you to be apart of her 17th Birthday. Clockwork then hugged you tight like a teddy bear.

"So who's gonna pick you up?" You asked since the party is gonna be held at a far away Mansion house near the woods.

"My boyfriend, toby will pick me up!" She Answered.

"Ohh, i see...so i guess i have to take a taxi to get there...right?" Said you.

"Yeah, but i'll just ask Jeff to pick you up"

"No nononononononononono, not jeff. I might get fucking killed if he comes and picks me up! And besides i can assure you that the taxi is much more safer that jeff's driving..."

"ahaha, okay then i'll just ask eyeless jack since you've been bringing him up when we have decent conversations! Alright! See ya!" She chuckled while quickly running away. Before you had the chance of refusing she just disappeard. You didn't mind e.j picking you up, but what was bothering you is your clothes. Clockwork didn't mention what you were going to wear. But you just sighed and went home.

After you reached your house, you went in and sat on the couch while opening the invitation to clockwork's birthday. You were a little bit shock when you read it and saw that the type of clothes you were going to wear was gown and not pants.

"Ugghhh, were am i going to get a damn gown?! I should've said no!" You whispered to yourself. Lots of lots of problems have crossed your mind, but your focus was on the gown that you are going to wear.

It took you hours of thinking and looking for a gown. You were still on your civillian outfit when you heard a knock on the door. You were in panic mode when you went to open the front door, you gently twisted the doorknob to see who it was. It was L.j. You sighed and thought it was e.j, But it wasn't. You felt a little bit of disappointment since clockwork didn't really followed her words. So you give up and rolled your eyes.

"Don't give me that damn look! I ain't even happy to pick up a moron like you!" He shouted.

"Shut up! Just take me clockwork okay?!" You shouted back in defeat. You quickly walked into L.j's Monochrome car and pulled it sideways. But it won't budge.

"Hey! Don't you ruin my beautiful car you dimwit!" He said in a loud tone. He came over to you and pulled the car door upwards. It opened. You went inside and sat there while L.j drives you to clockwork's.

While he was driving, you explored his car by pushing hidden buttons, You laughed while L.j looses control over his driving wheel. But after a while you stopped and just leaned on the seat while staring at the window car.

-----SKIP----

Finally, the both of you reached the place and left the car. You were early so clockwork was outside greeting guests. By the looks of the guests, you can clearly see that they are rich and generous to enter clockwork's party. They were wearing expensive gowns and suits. But you didn't care about them. You just went up to meet clockwork. She was there greeting guests with toby. You felt nervous at first but you went in and suprised clockwork.