"I know that."

"I am always there for you. We will plan something to get you both together." I nodded.

Next day I was busy with work in evening when I was back to my house I called her.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi."

"I hope you're feeling better today."

"Why are you calling?"

"To talk to you obviously." I said.

"Aarav I think I had made it clear yesterday that I don't want to talk to you."

"You don't want to talk that's fine but I wanted to talk to you. Tanya has sent me a list of thing she wants from here. What do you want from here?"

"I have everything thing. I want nothing from you. Now I am sleepy. So I am keeping the phone." And she disconnected her call.

Next day when we were done with our meeting. Vikram took me to mall. He wanted to shop for Priya.

I also shopped sling bag for Kiara

I also shopped sling bag for Kiara. I got makeup set for both Kiara and Tanya and perfume for all four ladies in the house.

Reyansh had called when we were in mall.

"Hello Bhai. We miss you when are you coming back?"

"Hello. Maybe day after."

"Project got competed?"

"Yes today. Thought I will stay for few more days."

"You don't even think about Kiara she is so lost without you."

"What is she doing? She has gone to her mother's place?"

"No she is at home. You both don't talk to each other? She is in front of me do you want me to send you her picture."

"No need to send her picture's. Do you want something from here?"

"Free alcohol is always welcomed."

"Glenfiddich is it than. Bye." I said.

"Thank you. Bye."

After I kept phone Reyansh sent me couple of photograph on WhatsApp. It was of Kiara at main gate of the building. She was talking to someone than I saw Karan. In one of the photo. Vikram came after sometime.

"My shopping is done. You have anything left to shop?"

"No. Can we go back home tomorrow?"

"We decided to go a day early. You were going to show me places around."

"Yes but we can do that next time. Right now I want to go home."

"Why what has happened?"

"Karan is in Mumbai."