🍁9🍁

Today Jimin went college alone. Because Jungkook had fever. Jimin knew Jungkook got fever because he cried all night. Jungkook acted normal infront of Jimin all the time. He didn't want Jimin to know he was hurt.

Jimin didn't asked what was the matter but he knew it was related to Taehyung. Plus he thought Jungkook doesn't want to tell him.

Jimin missed holding hands with Jungkook. He sighed and enter inside the classroom. As always all of his friends was around Taehyung's desk.

Jin and Namjoon asked about Jungkook when they didn't see Jungkook with Jimin. Jimin told them he had fever.

Taehyung was worried for Jungkook. He was aware how much damage he made to Jungkook yesterday.

Is he still suffering from fever? Jimin thought when he saw Yoongi's absence.

"Hi!... Jimin-ah!" All of a sudden Yoongi came infront of Jimin.. He thought Jimin will talk with him. Jimin didn't replied.

Yoongi thought now they are friends. After having conversations with Jimin last night. Yoongi was confident Jimin will talk with him like they used to in their childhood.

But Jimin went to Yoongi's cafe because he felt guilty. He still hate Yoongi. Not only because Jungkook dislike Yoongi but he had his reasons.

_______

"Jimin and Taemin are the partners for project."

Jimin looked around to find Taemin.

"Looking for me!" Taemin waved his hand infront of Jimin. He showed his magical smile to him. Jimin had no reaction seeing Taemin.

"So!...you are Taemin?"

"You don't know me."

Jimin shook his head. Taemin was shocked. He knew Jimin from first year of college though he didn't talk with Jimin for once. He was shy to talk with Jimin because he has a little crush on Jimin.

Taemin was pretty famous in college for his hot appearance and his dance. All girls in the college wanted to date him. 

"At last Jungkook and Taehyung are partner for project work.......Tell me if you have any problem working with your partner." Mr. Choi finished his group division among students.

"I have problem." Jimin raised his hand.

"Jimin!... but I don't have problem working with you." Taemin was hurt a little. After all he had a chance with his crush after one year. And he didn't even introduce himself properly.

"Do you want to change partner?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Hey Jimin!....I am good at literature. I will not disappoint you." Taemin said but avoided by Jimin.

"Yes!.....but not mine."

"Really!....I am so relieve. I thought you don't like me at first sight." Taemin said and once again avoided by Jimin.

"I want you to change Jungkook's partner." Jimin looked at Taehyung. Why Taehyung is not agreeing with me?

"Is there any problem with your partner Taemin?"

"No."

"Then you don't have to involve in others matter. Plus I don't see any disagreement between Taehyung and Jungkook. Is there any problem Taehyung?"

"I don't have." Taehyung gave a sly smile to Jimin.

"See!... Tomorrow I will ask to Jungkook if he is okay with Taehyung or not." Mr. Choi said and Jimin sat on his seat crossing his hand.