🍁7🍁

"Come here!... Kookie!"

Jimin was on sofa. He patted a space infront of him.

Jungkook sat infront of Jimin holding a round hand mirror in his left hand.

Jimin combed Jungkook's hair gently.

Jungkook was stealing glimpses of Jimin through hand mirror.

Cute. Jungkook chuckled.

"What??"

"Nothing............"

Jungkook took a breath and watched Jimin through hand mirror a second time.

Jungkook's hand was swollen during fight with Sunwoo and his friends. But not that badly. He was
persecuting Jimin to get his attention.

And Naive Jimin was making sure that Jungkook gave full rest to his right hand.

Jimin styled his hair. Fed him breakfast. He helped him to change his clothes. Jimin carried his books and drove car himself to the university.

Jungkook was enjoying, pampered by Jimin.

Jungkook hold Jimin's hand before entering the classroom. Jimin looked at Jungkook cluelessly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?.............you forget!!... we are boyfriends now."

Jimin sighed."How could I forget that?........ This is the thing I will regret all my life."

"Being my boyfriend is regretful to you?....... That's what you think?"

"Yeah!..........And please stop being dramatic!!.... I am not your real boyfriend."

Jungkook didn't like Jimin's words. That's why he hold hand tightly and walked in the classroom.

As always their friends were around Taehyung's desk.

"Hey!....... Jiminie and Jungkookie is here!"Hoseok said out of habit. He quickly realised that Jimin and Jungkook do not talk to him.

Situation was little bit awkward because of Hoseok.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's absence. And no one was talking about Yoongi. He wanted someone to talk about Yoongi.

"Why Yoongi hyung is late today?" Hoseok asked to end awkward silence.

"He said he is busy doing some work at home." Taehyung lied.

Actually Yoongi had fever. Yoongi told Taehyung not to tell anyone cause he doesn't want to make Jimin feel sorry.

But Jimin wasn't satisfied with Taehyung's statement.

"Jimin!!.....Did you kiss Jungkook? Or.....did more than a kiss?" Namjoon asked out of the blue.

Suddenly everyone's attention focused on Namjoon's question.

Jungkook choked on his spit. He coughed.

"You okay Kookie!"

"Humm..... I am good."

" So......Can you guys kiss? I never saw you doing skinships. Are you two really in relationship?" Namjoon interrogated.

Some reason Taehyung got curious too. Jimin looked at Jin for help.

"You mean they have to kiss only to prove you. There's a word called privacy which you don't know of course. You kissed your girlfriend infront of other people last time. They are not like you."

"Why are you pointing out my girlfriend?......And I am saying at least peck.........You can do that right Jimin!!...........To prove your relationship. I still don't believe you two are together."