🍁22🍁

8 YEARS AGO

"Jimin!"

After battling with his own thoughts, Yoongi finally spoke in almost inaudible voice... He was standing outside Jimin's room... He was there to apologise Jimin for beating Jungkook....

"Jimin! I am sorry! I really didn't mean to harm Jungkook.. please forgive me!"

"I know hyung!.." Yoongi heard voice from behind... Jimin was there.. he thought Jimin was inside his room...

"My mom told me we should believe our friend. And I believe you."

"Friend!" Yoongi remembered he kissed him on the beach.....a red blush appeared on his pale cheeks. "More than friend!" He whispered and Jimin heard it....

"More than friend!.. you mean best friend!"

"Y-yes!"

"No!.. you can't be my best friend... My best friend is Taehyung.."

"Then who am I?" Yoongi asked, feeling little bit hurt by his word....

"Ummm!.. you are... You are my.....uh! hyung you have to say sorry to Jungkook!.. he didn't tell his mother that you beat him? Actually he cares about you.. will you apologise?" Jimin bend Yoongi's question... Somewhere Jimin was little bit aware Yoongi's feeling for him..

"Yes!.. I will."

A long silence....

"Jimin I want to show something!.. you wanna see..."

"Hum!"

Yoongi grabbed his hand and took him in his room. And the first thing Jimin noticed was a black coloured piano.....

"Is this yours!"

"It's my mom's!"

"Ah!..." Jimin thought it would be better not to do any conversation.....

"My mother love to play piano..." Yoongi touched the piano delicately that made Jimin to know it is precious to him ...

"When I play this piano... I feel her presence around me... like she is ruffling my hair and blessing me.... She loved me more than anyone....You know after knowing how deep mother's love is..... its hard to disconnect from that love unexpectedly___" Yoongi suddenly paused... and Jimin hugged him... That hug was so comfortable.... Maybe because Jimin was a person he like.....

Yoongi was a quiet boy and his parent's death traumatized him.. Jimin didn't expect him to share his feelings... Though he noticed that Yoongi never mentioned his father all these years...

"You know how to play!" Jimin asked to melt away sad moment right there..

"Hum!"

"Hyung!.. I wanna hear.."

Yoongi grinned and sat on the bench.. he played music called I NEED YOU which was taught by his mother...

It was magically beautiful music...both of their heart was racing in the rhythm of the music.... 

Jimin moved his gazed at Yoongi's dark orbs which was totally focused on piano keys and how his fingers were dancing on keyboard made him to touch those fingers..