🍁32🍁

Jungkook was returning home from the grocery store. He saw two boys standing on the road... The smaller boy seemed familiar to him...

Is that person is Jiminie hyung? Jungkook thought as he tried to observe properly.

His face became red in anger when he saw Yoongi was cupping Jimin's face. He was too close to Jimin.

He dropped the shopping bag and pushed Yoongi away from Jimin.

"Stay away from him..." Jungkook rasped... He grabbed Yoongi by his collar... His veins were completely seen on his hands...

"How could you touch my Jiminie hyung?"

Jungkook landed punches on Yoongi's face frequently...

Yoongi even can't get up properly... He was bleeding...

Jimin hastily covered Yoongi when Jungkook was about to raise his hand again... "Stop it!.. Jungkook! What do you think you are doing huh!"

"Hyung!.. Say him that you have only eyes for me so he never comes between us..." Jungkook clenched his jaws. "Why aren't you saying anything hyung?"Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arms aggressively.

It was the exact situation when Jungkook took the side of Taehyung instead of Jimin...

Then the realisation hit Jungkook hard. Jimin had developed feeling for Yoongi. That's why Jimin asked for him to wait..."O-or you like him."

Jimin couldn't say anything. And his silence was killing Jungkook...

"Make a decision hyung..."

The cold autumn breeze blew, bringing a terrifying atmosphere, making their heart beat faster...

"Me or Yoongi hyung!......"

There was long silence...

"Tomorrow at 6 pm, I will wait for you at the Han river. If you didn't come then I will get that you chose him."

Jimin looked at Yoongi...

"I will wait for you too at the park... " Yoongi said, trying to stand firmly..."And Jimin ah!.. don't make me wait this time."

His soft and hurtful voice hurt Jimin.

Jimin could see Yoongi's teary eyes as he left... His heart ached... He just wanted to be loved... He didn't want to break anyone's heart.

____________

"Aigoo!.. you again have bruises on your face. Were you performing a fight in the hospital? I thought you want to produce music but you are producing enemies." Grandpa scolded as he carefully putting ointment on his grandson's face... Yoongi often comes home with bruises on his face. He was worried for his grandson.

Before Yoongi could give any excuse, grandpa said... "It will make the scar on your face. No girls like to marry an ugly man."

But Yoongi loves a boy... Park Jimin.

"Grandpa, what do you think about Jimin?" Yoongi asked hesitantly...

"You like that boy?" Grandpa knew everything though he asked...

"W-who?"

"Jimin!"

Yoongi blushed... Tint red appeared on his cheeks...

"During the days Jimin spent here, I learnt that he can't see other people in pain. He is loveable and kind-hearted. I don't mind if you like boys. I see no gender issue in love... "

Listening to grandpa Yoongi felt good because he was struggling to tell about Jimin.

"I don't know grandpa!.. if I like boys. I don't find other boys interesting... Jimin has something that attracts me. Makes me fall for him... Makes me not to see others but him."